So Hold On?!?!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Hold On?!?!?!?!?

I see the US is playing against Russia plus other practice games and here I am searching the internet like a Private I trying to find Jamaica's practice games coming up because we are in the Hex

The lack of funding blah blah blah **reggaeboyz edit** excuse will not work anymore...if is even the Manning Cup All Stars alumni association this team should get together and continue building continuity. Go play against Bahamas or them other little side and build an all for one mentality. I get the feeling (I Could very well be wrong) that the JFF is only trying to find high profit games or none at all. But find some teams that are willing to pay enough to cover travel expenses and have some long term perception. If this team succeeds in the hex then the payday will be more significant in the end.

They were scheduled to play Paraguay, but Paraguay pulled out to play Puerto Rico. Probably offered them more money.

Comment

That's why me say play some real minions....playing Iceland is not an attractive fixture but at least it is an excuse to get everybody together to keep up the continuity throughout the team...the 2 week link up before a qualifier has never worked

Comment

Ireland or Scotland might have worked too.

Comment

There is little reason why we are not playing top quality teams year in, year out! ...and it makes no sense that we have not been doing so.

After all is said, we either wish to go to the TOP OF THE WORLD or we do not!!!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

we NEED those practice matches BADLY!! that was a significant reason why the 98 team qualified .... time on the field. how many practice matches did they play during that entire campaign? where did that money come from?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              we NEED those practice matches BADLY!! that was a significant reason why the 98 team qualified .... time on the field. how many practice matches did they play during that entire campaign? where did that money come from?
              carl brown was on smax zone yesterday and he said as much... he said that a great part of the 98 success was the number of games therbz played leading up to qualifying
              Last edited by Peter R; October 30, 2012, 04:59 PM.
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X