The real fact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Do you realise what "4 or 5" quality additions means? That is a heap of work and almost an entire overhaul. Not saying you're wrong, just pointing out the magnitude of the task at hand if you're right.
    It is not difficult at all, and his pretty straightforward. Beckford or King in for Ryan Johnson, Hoilett in for Shelton, Elliott in to partner Austin and Hue in midfield and Danny Simpson come in at right back. 4-3-3

------------------------------- Miller----------------------------------

-----Simpson-----Nosworthy-------------Mariappa----------Phillips-----

------------------Elliott----------------------Austin--------------------

------------------------------Hue-------------------------------------

--Richards----------------Beckford/King---------------------Hoilett-----

We can complicate it if we want but it is simple.

Comment

It nuh matter if King came back in a drunk state?

Him should box Tappa too? Again what did he do to Humpries, tutor him?

You never hear that King jump out of hotel room in Miami too when under curfew???

Sorry mi can't support King on this. How comes Nugsby and Mapp nuh inna nothing. Simpson did his thing and apologise.

King is never wrong fi some one. Mark my word, King will be a disprution to our team.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        It nuh matter if King came back in a drunk state?

Him should box Tappa too? Again what did he do to Humpries, tutor him?

You never hear that King jump out of hotel room in Miami too when under curfew???

Sorry mi can't support King on this. How comes Nugsby and Mapp nuh inna nothing. Simpson did his thing and apologise.

King is never wrong fi some one. Mark my word, King will be a disprution to our team.
        You think it was only King breaking curfew? Look you want to check out what Pepe, Bibi, and Whitmore was doing as well. You might find that the disciplinarian having a hard time disciplining players he played with because he was guilty of the same things.

Comment

You notice Pepe and Bibi are no longer a part of the squad? You notice Whitmore drop Pepe after he didn't show up?

It was a lot more but the fact is most like King are "outa grass". Tappa realise very early in his job as national coach that the team was too indiscipline and he made changes or right now he would coaching Seba United for the upteen time.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

League One baller who has struggled above that level. Although he has put a couple in the net this year as a sub. Don't think he is any better than what we currently have.

Comment

True although he had settled in to right back for a while but is back all over the place now. He is not very good in central defense, but has been fairly decent in d-mid. If it was 2 years ago, I don't think he would add any value to the side, but he has shaken off the rocky start and improved quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
              X