X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brickie, what was this rant about?!?

http://www.thereggaeboyz.com/forum/u...te_id/1#import

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Uhmm...about Jerry Hue telling a bold face lie...and just as i said, in 5 years his little career has not progressed past Captain's Bakery league

Comment

I guess it is too late to wipe that 5 year old omelette off your face, huh?

Don't worry! It's Halloween! That's your mask!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Uhmm...five years later he plays for Harbour View in the Captain's Bakery Plantain Tart League...yuh figget?

Comment

I have some doubts about Jerry Hue in the hex. I think he will be way too slow for that level of play. Not taking anything away from the guy, but that is just his style, and I don't think that is a winning style at that level. if he is the best that we have, then it is what it is, and we don't have a choice.

Comment

Simple!

When better comes along...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Simple!

When better comes along...
              better comes along?. Or we go out and recruit a better player. I assume we are both talking about this WC qualifying cycle.

Comment

I am curious how can Hue survive so long without any major injury in a cane cutting league and be so slow.

Where was that lack of pace against guatemala and antigua ?
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                  I am curious how can Hue survive so long without any major injury in a cane cutting league and be so slow.

Where was that lack of pace against guatemala and antigua ?
                  Yeh but Mexico, USA, Panama, Honduras, and Costa Rica are speedy teams and they will run it at Jerry, withot fear, once they discover how slow he is.

Comment

I don't really care how he "comes along", s'long as we are not going out there begging any player to don the yellow jersey!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Because it's a myth!

There is no player in the RSPL who is hounded more than Jermaine Maestro Hue!

Every team sends one or two of their fastest and most vicious defenders to throw off his game, and he still burns them!

Allow Maestro to settle into the team and watch him deliver, among all-comers even!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bring 'em on!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I cannot understand all the Hue haters or naysayers. He is the slowest player on the planet yet he delivers for Jamaica EVERYTIME. ReggaeDoc, since you hate the EPL so much, I guess you have not seen Paul Scholes play for Manchester United over the last year. Well, he is exactly like Jermaine Hue - "slow" an precise, yet he is rated as the best midfelder in England and one of the best in the world at age 37. How is that possible?
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It makes no sense. He is our slowest player but arguably our best! So what is the excuse for the fast cars on our team? Dem speed cyaan mek up fid dem foolishness?!!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              I don't really care how he "comes along", s'long as we are not going out there begging any player to don the yellow jersey!
                              Would you beg Lance Armstrong to "don the yellow jersey"? Just axin'...
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                              X