Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did I miss? Assasin, Lazie, X, PR , Marin fill me in

Wait...ManU played Chelsea.

I have a feelin' the ref was on ManU side .................(as usual).

Lazie am i right or am i right?

Relegation bound Liverpool should kick Everton's ass with ease. Right King X-odus (and company).

By this Cap'n Burrell should be on an aircraft heading to Englan'... to get replacements for 2/3 of the Jamaican squad. Hope you agree 'ssasin.

Thanks in advance.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

When the Americans found a Japanese soldier marooned on a pacific island 15 years after the war ended, the Japanese man said, "What did I miss? Did we win the war? Is my childhood sweetheart still waiting for me?" To which the American soldier said, "Yeah...whatever..." gave him a cigarette and said, "Don't worry buddy, you'll figure it out...just give it time." Time to CRANK UP THE GOOGLER!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Thanks for the laugh Paul!!! I needed it.

Been working my a$$$ off-- all of last week with no week-end break. The funny thing is that i would not have it any other way.

I did tape the important games. I saw the ManU teefing reff decision.

I also know the result of the Everton v. Liverpool game. I taped it and think it's worth watchin'

Thanks for the laugh big man!!

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Been working my a$$$ off-- all of last week with no week-end break. The funny thing is that i would not have it any other way.

I also know the result of the Everton v. Liverpool game. I taped it and think it's worth watchin'

I guess you didn't see the no penalty call that should have gone Swansea's way. Everybody can point finger at MU, but forget to address the bad calls that benefitted their team.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post

Well, you got the two big talking points - the officiating in the Manu** game and the disallowed legitimate goal in the Merseyside derby. I also gave Lazie proof that there is a Manu_Refereeing_Industrial_Complex in this thread: http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...ad.php?t=53531 but he continues to be in denial.

Otherwise, Gamma praised Luis Suarez (something along the lines of a Suarez being a "bastion of sportsmanship" causing the earth to shift on its axis and as a result spawned hurricane Sandy which is now wreaking havoc in the north east; Lazie called Mo dumb; in retaliation, Mo threatened the nuclear option (the moderator's delete key); Jangle and I agreed that the Chelski supporters booing Rio was reprehensible (see how him feel when fi him own start boo Suarez); oh...and Karl forgot where he parked the car. Just a normal weekend in the forum.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Burrell and Tappa have better sense. See how Rudi a mash up Championship? Wait till Dane go over there next January.

All we need a few good men.

By the way, wha happen to Donovan??? The man is like me, everytime the man get a little Catty(I hope you know what that mean) him no want play no more ball, him ready fi take up him boots and go home .
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

QUOTE from King Lazie: "Everybody can point finger at MU, but forget to address the bad calls that benefitted their team".

The above quote is why technology--though a good idea, may end up haunting those who are begging for it.

HL

Comment

Working...
              X