BT back on top! HV to face defensive Sc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BT back on top! HV to face defensive Sc

BT back on top with Thomas and Campbell scoring two of three goals, Bt now on 21 points and HV faces defense oriented Sporting Central who have given up 6 goals over 9 games, they face the best offense in the league in HV with 14 goals to date. Lets see who brings the real heat the strong defense or the strong offense. On the other side of the ball for each, HV also has the best defense in the league with five goals conceded and sporting has one of the weaker attack with only 8 goals scored to date. Seems it will be a defensive battle!!

Goalkeeper-wise, I think BT and HV are decent. Sporting is in need of a good goalkeeper. It's a miracle they have been able to do so well so far!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Portmore have a serious goalkeeping issue. That yute keep carrying on with madness every weekend.

Comment

There is no standout goalkeeper in the league right now. I guess the best one may be Jacomena Barrett at MBUFC. The Arnett Gardens keeper, Damion Hyatt, has a few national call-ups, but some weird goals have scored on him this season so far!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What happen to Spoon? you nuh rate him.

I was even more shocked to see the brown youth from Cavalier is one of our Under 20 keepers.

Comment

Yes, Spoon is one of the better ones, but look at Waterhouse's record! The U20 keeper at Cavalier is getting better but has a way to go. Gariece McPherson should be back from injury soon. He should be able to help out Cavalier and could be considered one of the best when he is fully fit.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X