No announcement yet.

An Article that exposes Manu**'s/Referree relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X, don't waste your breath. These guys cannot see it if it is not against ManUre.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Well how can I after seeing the replays.
      Yuh caan force me bout the intent angle,which is key to unnuh.

Dem ting dem did have all day,from the whistle blow my youth dem start deal wid de business, blame Chelsea for making a home game close.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
        I dd not know that Wes Brown was involved in today's game? If you notice, I am not the only one pointing out the issues with the game, people who are not even Chelsea fans see the problems the referee caused.

BWT, I cannot recall Valencia's yellow, as it obviously did not influence the game n any way. As far as I am concerned, the referee have to make some of those trivial calls against ManUre to give the impression that he is not in Fergie's pocket.

I would happily use the term EMPIRE if you really beat us fairly and squarely. A bogus red card and an offside goal in my mind is not beating a team fairly. I know you will take it anyway. . .
        Tilla a while back I was lamenting the no call that that to Drogba's offside winner. Your attitude is I should get over it ... well ... now the table has turn ... Get OVer It!!!!

The point is calls go against MU but everybody turn a blind eye. Mi deh yah fi balance di ting. Sing wit me ... Stamford Bridge is falling down.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

They are all capitalist without discretion,that determines "its" use.
          Is a fight gainst Man U ting Iyah.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Suh? ...was Mark Clattenburg 'playing' for BoyU today to prevent being benched for another 36 matches or more?

Lazie wah yuh seh?
            The joke is all now the Manu** faithful are simply dancing around the FACTS given in the article. LOL!!! If me was dem, me would simply say, "Yep, we tief...now what?" He he he...but dem ago try defend the indefensible. For years all a we know seh dem tief, now this writer has given empircal evidence to support our claims. But hey...we're the hypocrites.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Joke dat,Jangle will admit it ,im nuh ave nuh shame,man say it come wid being champions certain calls must go there way.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Except they aren't champions

Comment

The ref made two bad calls today - the red for Torres and the yellow for Valencia. I can forgive him for the red because the camera view from behind seemed like Torres went down too easily. The ref should have shown some restrain however since Torres was already on a yellow. Other than those two blunders he did a good job in letting the game flow.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    The ref made two bad calls today - the red for Torres and the yellow for Valencia. I can forgive him for the red because the camera view from behind seemed like Torres went down too easily. The ref should have shown some restrain however since Torres was already on a yellow. Other than those two blunders he did a good job in letting the game flow.
                    You are (unlike your president) obviously a democrat!!! But I think the ref was way off his game but respect for being fair. (Don't worry, in about 6 nano seconds, the world will be back on its axis and I will be back to giving you more of this:-->
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                    X