Dunny!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunny!

Bacary Sagna seems to be struggling for pace!!!
    ...that could be extremely dangerous against BoyU!!!!!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Bacary Sagna seems to be struggling for pace!!!
    ...that could be extremely dangerous against BoyU!!!!!
    I am not too worried about Sagna to be honest Karl, either Sagna or Jenkinson will be ok. Sagna is just coming back from an injury and is streetwise enough to get through a big game. What i am worried about is the left back, if Gibbs dont make it back we are in real trouble. Valencia will have that dodgy Brazilean for dinner, this Santos guy is shocking he couldn't defend to save his life.

Comment

Santos walked around in this last match and the one before. We cannot afford to play 2 short come next match against BoyU...and the ref may make that 4 short (just ask Chelsea)!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Santos walked around in this last match and the one before. We cannot afford to play 2 short come next match against BoyU...and the ref may make that 4 short (just ask Chelsea)!!!
        Dem luck soon run out!!, by the way Karl are you aware that Arsenal has conceded the least amount of goals in the Premiership so far this season (6)
        and our goalkeeper and right back and now our left back have been injured.

Comment

Unuh nuh have a mid week game? How unuh a fret bout MU already?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
            I am not too worried about Sagna to be honest Karl, either Sagna or Jenkinson will be ok. Sagna is just coming back from an injury and is streetwise enough to get through a big game. What i am worried about is the left back, if Gibbs dont make it back we are in real trouble. Valencia will have that dodgy Brazilean for dinner, this Santos guy is shocking he couldn't defend to save his life.
            need to push TV to LB and use LK in the CB. Santos is a liability, big time so far !

like how the Russian looked, he needs to get a longer run ~!
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
              Dem luck soon run out!!, by the way Karl are you aware that Arsenal has conceded the least amount of goals in the Premiership so far this season (6)
              and our goalkeeper and right back and now our left back have been injured.
              Re: Defense
              Yes. Best so far...

I am not worried about our defense or creating chances. I am concerned about low number of goal-scoring chances taken.

Podolski needs more playing time and goal-scoring chances....needs set-ups on goal

Comment

Working...
              X