No announcement yet.

Weak points and local potential- Carib Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well now tappa say them yout them out west a gravitate to the Lotto scam so imagine the humility. LOL
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Not being funny guys but some of these squads that get picked for games does not make any sense to me! Why waste money flying players from way yonder to come and not even be anywhere near the bench. If a squad of 22 is picked at least 5 youngsters should be in there that is the only way they will develop.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        And we shouldn't need them or want to use them. Let's see what we have in our RSPL.
        I agree Mo. The Caribbean Cup should be made into a proving-ground for the local talent. We shouldn't need overseas based professionals. I suspect that we probably would have a difficult time winning, and wuld risk a Gold Cup appearance. That might not be a price we want to pay.

Comment

If we are going to struggle to qualify for the Gold Cup with a local-based team, then we have some other issues we need to fix.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            If we are going to struggle to qualify for the Gold Cup with a local-based team, then we have some other issues we need to fix.
            We have a lot of issues. Do you think a local based team can beat Guad?. Think about your answer carefully.

Comment

Yes! And we better!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I dont think a team drawn purely from RSPL players would beat Guad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
                  Not being funny guys but some of these squads that get picked for games does not make any sense to me! Why waste money flying players from way yonder to come and not even be anywhere near the bench. If a squad of 22 is picked at least 5 youngsters should be in there that is the only way they will develop.
                  Can't agree with that. You put your strongest squad for major competitions and use some of your friendlies to develop upcoming talent. We need a strategic program to develop youngsters, but the youngsters need to knock off the old lions to claim a spot on the team for major competitions.

Comment

Working...
                  X