Football lose..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football lose..

when the outcome is influenced by atrocious refereeing... but mi figget... ah manu ah play ...
    Peter R

yeah the Torres call was a bad one in my opinion. The first one was the right call unless you want to change the rules.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

None of them were justified ,NONE !...its obvious now for the world to see .When pool was suffering under Rafa from all the B.S were were you ?

Ryan Babel & Rafa warrrn unnuh long time.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

stop talk fort, the first one was a red card. Last man denying an opportunity is a card and it is the second for the player.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What is this ref name ? how much debt does he have ,is his house under water ,pre foreclosure , a cousin or friend ,how much did he bet on Man u , cousin or friend?

Remember betting is legal in the U.K !
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X