Soooo, all the argument about Bibi

• Soooo, all the argument about Bibi

playing midfield has been settled now? Good. Thank God fi friendly games, coaches can run an experiment or two. Now we all know that Bora(t) wrote in his notebook, "Bibi plays leftback or sit on bench"

RE: Soooo, all the argument about Bibi

Are you really that put off by one bad night?

What gamma always seh? ''one swallow does not a summer make.''

I maintain my position that Bibi had a poor outing in midfield last night. And to boot, he missed two good chances to score. But maybe we can chalk this down to Big Sam having him play in defense instead of as an attacker.

That said, I would rather see Bibi in midfield than on the backline.We need to establish two good left backs in order to relieve Bibi of those responsibilities. Robert Scarlett, Mardio Simpson and Garfield should be considered as our three options.
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Bredren, use yuh best players in their best position. What? Yuh trying to mek space fi players yuh like?

<DIV>Why is left-back Bibi's best position? Because he plays there for Bolton? </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>sigh</DIV>

Actually now that yuh mention it .. that tuh.

My reason is thats the position he has been most effective for the national team. So what if that that is where he plays for Bolton?

Mosiah (3/27/2007)<DIV>Why is left-back Bibi's best position? Because he plays there for Bolton? </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>sigh</DIV>
            I don't know what his best position is but he didn't have a godd game last night.

Unnuh love keep up idle argument.

If you cannot find 5 midfield/forward players more effective than Bibi in midfield then unnuh need to follow a different sport.

Farmah, we have always had decent left back players, you had no problem naming a few, not the same at the right back position. I am more intrigued with Bibi playing left wing than midfield. The problem is where our outside..scoring threat(Omar)will play.Midfield(left sided)?

Interestingly enough, I am not too eager to see the FARIN players, hoping Bora will establish a style and chemistry...before slowly integrating the UB40 players...

Claude,a healthy JJ, and Omar would be my addition to the squad for now.

Bibi definately lost a step or two following his operation this time.

I have not seen him lead Bolton the way he is used to since coming back. He is still struggling to find form.

So, I guess when Hue comes back Bibi will be able to take up his rightful position at left-back, right?

Wait ... talking bout Hue. Mosiah a how much Maestro deh a Jamaica? The commentator referred to Fabian Davis as the Maestro when he was coming into the game.

Did Hue lose his title?

Lazie (3/28/2007)Wait ... talking bout Hue. Mosiah a how much Maestro deh a Jamaica? The commentator referred to Fabian Davis as the Maestro when he was coming into the game.

Did Hue lose his title?
                        <DIV></DIV><DIV>Lazie,I am unable comment on something that is presently before the courts. </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV></DIV>

Re: "...my addition to the squad for now."

I would like to see how Joel Senior fits into Bora's middle. I watched him play in the U20's and was impressed with his workrate, skill, and overall play.
                          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

He could certainly fill in for a few of our midfielders. Bora should be familiar with his quality still, so let's see what happens from here.

If Hue is in your 5 Midfield/Forwards then that would follow.