Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An open message to FSG & Liverpool FC

Gentelmen,

When are you going to realise that to advance in the premiership you need employ tried and true methods applied so ably by Manchester (widely known as "the scum" and countless other derogatary terms) United, Chelski and their latin couterparts Real Madrid? If you had applied 10% of the funds wasted under Kenny Dalglish on transfers, buying officials to make calls in our favour, buying FIFA, UEFA and FA from introducing technology in adjudicating games and of course, buying the newspapers to get them to print truth instead of tabloid drivel, Luis Suarez's goal today would have counted.

If we - a big club - don't start banding with fellow organizations that play by the rules, and start lobbying for technology or additional means of fair adjudication, I fear that we will continue to see incidents like today's debacle when Luis Suarez's perfectly good goal was disallowed denying us the win. That would have been two points, not to mention the additional point we would have had from the game against the "scum" from that dive by Valencia. Look at Slurgie, Morinho and Abramovich...they are the standard if we wish to advance. I am available on a consultancy basis to help advance this important matter ($500/hour plus expenses). You can send the jet to pick me up anytime you are ready at Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport. It is near my house, so you can save on the limo.

Respectfully yours,

Paul Marin
    Last edited by Paul Marin; October 28, 2012, 11:46 AM.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
    Gentelmen,

When are you going to realise that to advance in the premiership you need employ tried and true methods applied so ably by Manchester (widely known as "the scum" and countless other derogatary terms) United, Chelski and their latin couterparts Real Madrid? If you had applied 10% of the funds wasted under Kenny Dalglish on transfers, buying officials to make calss in your favour, buying FIFA, UEFA and FA from introducing technology in adjudicating games and of course, buying the newspapers to get them to print truth instead of tabloid drivel, Luis Suarez's goal today would have counted.

If we - a big club - don't start banding with fellow organizations that play by the rules, and start lobbying for technology or additional means of fair adjudication, I fear that we will continue to see incidents like today's debacle when Luis Suarez's perfectly good goal was disallowed denying us the win. That would have been two points, not to mention the additional point we would have had from the game against the "scum" from that dive by Valencia. Look at Slurgie, Morinho and Abramovich...they are the standard if we wish to advance. I am available on a consultancy basis to help advance this important matter ($500/hour plus expenses). You can send the jet to pick me up anytime you are ready at Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport. It is near my house, so you can save on the limo.

Respectfully yours,

Paul Marin
    Good goal Paul ? come on !!

Coates use the defender shoulders to elevate himself for the header.....dont tell me that you didnt see that
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
      Good goal Paul ? come on !!

Coates use the defender shoulders to elevate himself for the header.....dont tell me that you didnt see that
      Yeah yeah yeah...but that wasn't what they called the goal back for was it? You are supporting my general argument -- officials can't call the game fairly without technology. Same thing with Arteta's offside goal yesterday.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

what was the call on suarez' goal?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

My understanding was offside...lineseediat... linesman mi mean have him flag waist high pointing to the penalty area...from where the goal was scored. No it was not for "racially abusing" anybody..
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            My understanding was offside...lineseediat... linesman mi mean have him flag waist high pointing to the penalty area...from where the goal was scored. No it was not for "racially abusing" anybody..
            What!!?? I thought he called Tim Howard a "**^*& American!!"?? TIEF DEM!!!! Well, yes, offside was the call. Unbelievable when you consider how far back he was behind the last defender.

Comment

Not that technology is not needed--but I (can) understand the reason why the decision makers are dragging their feet on the issue.

We must admit that the human element within the sport counts for something. We only clamor for technology when "OUR" team will benefit from it. Your open message [above]is a prime case-study.
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

yeah a so it go. One of the thing is ref will make mistakes and it is obivous they can't get this diving stuff correct.

Even with did you see the goal they robbed from the team that played Juve this weekend?? After consulation of all the officals they changed it and took a good goal away.

Do not look for any error free game anytime soon.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X