JFF: Jason Morrison Injured, Surgery Likely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JFF: Jason Morrison Injured, Surgery Likely

Jason Morrison is injured and will likely face surgery. JFF made the announcement on its facebook page.

blessing in disguise...too lackadaisical

Comment

no blessing when the man injured mi brethren.

hope he doesn't need surgery but get well soon Jason.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Jason is way better than Jermaine Taylor who im sure Tappa will try to put in his role

Comment

He didn't say it was a blessing. Understand what the writer said!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

"Blessing in disguise" I understand what he is saying and I also don't think he has step up but when it comes to injury, mi just wish him a speedy recovery. Don't think it a good expression to use when somebody injured.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
              Jason is way better than Jermaine Taylor who im sure Tappa will try to put in his role
              yuh mussi MAD !! dat experiment failed miserably arready !!
              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
                blessing in disguise...too lackadaisical
                What kind of bongo cart bs the I a spin. The man has been a loyal servant to our cause and you coming with this kind of crap. It would be better to have him available for selection than to have him in this situation.

Comment

Jason's days are numbered on the National team. Loyal servant or not,,, Remember he was dropped from the squad just before the semi final round... Unfortunately Rohan Reid, Joel Senior, Ewan Grandison never "pan out" and Elliot was injured.

Comment

Originally posted by Lee View Post
                    Jason's days are numbered on the National team. Loyal servant or not,,, Remember he was dropped from the squad just before the semi final round... Unfortunately Rohan Reid, Joel Senior, Ewan Grandison never "pan out" and Elliot was injured.
                    You are completely missing the point.

Comment

Ok, I get you. If that's how you feel, then fine. But, just as long as people don't take it to mean that we are happy he's injured.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
                        You are completely missing the point.

I do understand what you are saying. I think that you are the one that didn't get my "blessing in disguise" remark.

My words hold no malicious intent towards Mr.Morrison. It's just that now that he is injured and given that he was playing awfully crap and nothing was done about it; Tappa and his Baboons are obligated to look at other options.

I wonder what would it take for him to look at other options for Lovel Palmer, Jermaine Taylor, Luton Shelton, Ryan Johnson and his entire bench......injury

Comment

lee open himself to that interpretation and he so far has done nothing to saw what he means.

I just edited it this because I see he tried but still ending sounding as if he would wish injuries on other players.

Comment

but using that phrase...one should not have to explain anything!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

In my opinion he should, as we have to be careful we are not rejoicing when our players get hurt. That is the problem I am having with the statement and still not sure where Lee stands.

Comment

Working...
                              X