Watching Deguzman and the Swans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Deguzman and the Swans

Best attacking mid mi see that could play right mid or back up Jermaine Hue. Good passing range and make himself available for passes.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Best attacking mid mi see that could play right mid or back up Jermaine Hue. Good passing range and make himself available for passes.
    Very good player, keeps it simple. Is he Dutch or is he Canadian?

Comment

He is Canadian birth, One of his parent is Jamaican, and spent a lot of years in the Netherland. Can represent any of these countries.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He is Canadian birth, One of his parent is Jamaican, and spent a lot of years in the Netherland. Can represent any of these countries.
        Ok, thanks for the info

Comment

Also his older brother played in Spain, and is now playing in the MLS and represent Canada.

Comment

Also his older brother played in Spain, and is now playing in the MLS and represent Canada.
            I used to watch is brother play for Deportiva La coruna but did not know he had some Jamaican conection.

Comment

Jamaica was their first choice of international football but they were told that they weren't good enough...Granted they were teenagers...

Comment

Mom is from ja st Catherine I believe... Went to holland at 12 ' came up through the fyenoord system and starred there. Went to villaerial and now on loan to Swansea. If he makes himself available he is the best choice out of jr houilett, and macnuff.

Comment

To be fair and I have told this story a lot it was chunggy who said he. Can find talent like them on ant corner... Not the jff

Comment

Julian is still bitter to this very day...It hurts him that bad.

Comment

And maybe it was true then! Maybe, it's still true!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        And maybe it was true then! Maybe, it's still true!
                        It is true...I was at Mr Big's family restaurant in Mississauga and he walked in. I conversed with him for I while...When he was leaving I asked him why he didn't represent Ja and he said laughingly..."apparently I am not good enough"

Comment

Glad you said that...because I thought he played for canada and would not qualify to play for Jamaica.
                          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                          X