Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Serie A Match Fixing Allegations

Serie A side Napoli face charges of match fixing in 2010

The Italian Football Federation (FIGC) is to open disciplinary proceedings relating to match-fixing at Napoli.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20100404
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

When are they gonna investigate the EPL?. It's the most predictable football league in the world, and the most boring. In my opinion. I don't even watch it anymore. The referees' calls are so predictable. The fix is always in, by my estimation. What to expect, professional sport is basically entertainment, a la prof wrestling. Want to see real football, wait until Feb 19, 2013 when the African cup of nations starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
      When are they gonna investigate the EPL?. It's the most predictable football league in the world, and the most boring. In my opinion. I don't even watch it anymore. The referees' calls are so predictable. The fix is always in, by my estimation. What to expect, professional sport is basically entertainment, a la prof wrestling. Want to see real football, wait until Feb 19, 2013 when the African cup of nations starts.
      Do you want the African Cup of Nations? If so, where?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What you mean by where?. The ACN starts Feb 19, 2013 in South Africa with Cape Verde playing SA.

Comment

Translating, he is wondering where the tourney can be seen on tv.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Hopefully beIN sports will carry it. Let us keep our fingers crossed. Haven't heard anything as yet.

Comment

Working...
            X