• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edgar Davids

Davids playing as a free-Bee

By JAKE RYAN

Last Updated: 25th October 2012

EDGAR DAVIDS is not getting a penny to play for Barnet.

The Dutch legend has played twice in League Two since joining Bees as player-coach two weeks ago — but is registered only as an amateur.
    Davids, 39, said: “I am an amateur. I get nothing — absolutely nothing. I’m getting the chance to share my football vision, develop my coaching skills and get my qualifications, coaching with Mark Robson and Uli Landvreugd.
    “I also keep playing, I have taken this chance with both hands.”
    Former Ajax, Juventus and Tottenham star Davids is joint boss alongside Robson and now ex-Ajax youth coach Uli Landvreugd has joined them.
    Davids added: “When I saw the training ground, I was positively surprised. Moreover, they have plans for a new stadium.”
    Davids inspired rock-bottom Barnet to their first league win on his debut with a 4-0 win over Northampton and played in a 0-0 draw at Wycombe on Tuesday.
    The 74-cap international said of his debut: “To be fair I was a bit tense — like it was a European Cup game. But it was good.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2AJzIUCxQ

Him have Jamaican roots? We could recruit him for the hex

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      Him have Jamaican roots? We could recruit him for the hex
      Sorry - he is from Suriname.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

a di dreadlocks him see.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X