Jamaica STILL cannot beat Panama...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica STILL cannot beat Panama...

Jamaica still cannot beat Panama. That's how I saw the game and that's how it is!!

The Jamaican style and philosophy of playing football is obsolete.Seems like Bora has not begun toteach <U>the role</U> of each player. It appears that down to the goal keeper--each player is trying to showcase his individual talent...at the expense of the TEAM (Karl).

Let me hasten to say Shelton has talent.........................

Bibi Gardener midfield function was a waste of his true talent. He was TOTALLY missing in the second half.

(I watched the US trashed Ecuador. They did it systematically and with purpose. Something the Reggae BoyZ has yet to demonstrate).

<U>Last few words:</U>

1. CONCACAF essentially has 1.5 spots for world cup qualification. (Mexico and the US has taken the first two spots). 2. Bora will not complete his tenure with the Reggae BoyZ.... 3. Carl Brown or even Boyous could have given Jamaica the results thatthey haveso far. And guess what? For a helluva lot less money.

HL
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

RE: Jamaica STILL cannot beat Panama...

<DIV>Okay! Tek it easy with the champagne!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>How did you think Panama played, HL?</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Respek, HL!

Mosiah your take on the game/your report...please?

...and, I would love your usual grading of players - your player ratings marks?

Thanks!

BTW - Guesstimate of crowd size would be appreciated.

..and, you will be happy to know that on FSC some minutes ago I saw a review/report of the Red Stripe Cup games. the editing was great and the presentation was excellent. Yup! The dumb-dumb presenters smirked after...but, the actual presentation was short and excellent.

Unfortunately I did not tape it!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

HL (3/26/2007)Carl Brown or even Boyous could have given Jamaica the results thatthey haveso far. And guess what? For a helluva lot less money.
        Here we go again :doze:

Comment

Carl Brown can't get sponsorship, Carl Brown can't make a phone call and get invited to Hong Kong Lunar new year tournament. Carl Brown fold him arms and would not help Lazaroni. Carl Brown mek Lazaroni put Fuller on the field when Jamaica was leading USA by one goal and on the way to securing three points in world cup qualifying.

Lazaroni was new to job and didn't know the players, he needed to make a change because players on the field (Andy Williamsetc.) were getting tired he wanted to add a defensive midfielder to protect the one goal lead. Him look to the bench and the only face him recognize was Fuller!

Carl Brown never say a word because him want the head coach job. USA bring on Brian Ching and Colby Jones overrun the tired midfield and score in the last two minutes of the game in Jamaica, at the office because Carl Brown tink him shoulda get the Technical Director work. So just cool with the Carl Brown talk.

Comment

<U>Carl Brown can't</U> get sponsorship,
            <U>Carl Brown can't</U> make a phone call and get invited to Hong Kong Lunar new year tournament.
            <SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__c tl3_lblFullMessage><U>Carl Brown mek Lazaroni put Fuller on the field</U></SPAN>
            :?::?::?::?::?::?:
            SA 2010: Reggae Boyz coming home!

Comment

Agree 100% about individualism vs team. I wouldn't call it philosophy though. More like bad habbits.

At one point in the game, I think it was Bibi who had a guy open to his left but instead of doing the sensible thing he tried to cutely kick the ball over the guys' head, only to lose it. Bet he wouldn't try that nonsense at Bolton, his position notwithstanding.

What we value in this game as important (other than scoring we is a challenge for us) needs to change. This must happen at the club level before it can take root at the national level.

Guidance

Comment

Yuh not fraid people around the world read you comparing Brown and Boyous to Bora ?

I can see it now.. America need a new coach.. hmm dem stuck trying to decide if dem gwine tek Karl Brown, Boyus or Bora...

Dun dem folly argument nuh bredrin.. stap embarass us pon di Internet.

Comment

Lawd HL bwoy, you krabbit sah!

Yes I agree, Bibi Gardner was totally out of his element.

Panama is on the Jamaican level of play. they are just a tad bit more talented

Comment

Panama is an improved country 'footballically' speaking Mosiah.

In yesterdays' game--they were below their average performance.

Recall: Panama played in the finals against the United states in the last Gold Cup.(A game that Scaly and i witnesses A-live!!

I need not rehash Panamas' record...suffice it to say-- it is much better than<U>OUR</U>Reggae BoyZ.

So is what you jinkin?(Cheers)
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Wasthat Panama's A-team?

Was that OUR A-team?

Comment

Seuss (3/27/2007)Wasthat Panama's A-team?

Was that OUR A-team?
                        It possibly could be Panama's A side as they are preparing for the Gold Cup. I guess they may have some players missing too as the commentators were saying. They seem to have some players playing in Saudi Arabia.

The thing we have to look at though, Bora is going on good, especially hen yo thin that he will have all those players to augment his team later on in the proceedings.
                        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Put down di crack pipe.

Spell level..

More talented ?

If I pick 11 Reggaeboyz from Yard and throughout the Diapsora and give them to Bora fi 1 month.. Panama nuh stap pick up beating.

Yuh have sense ?

Comment

Maudib, seems like you have changed the friggin' 'question'.

Let's werk with what we have. And what we have now (and in the past) cannot beat Panama.

Yu sound like a needle user:w00t:

Comment

<DIV>Excuse me while I put down my needle, but Panama is a bug side. They will be getting their just deserts in short order.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Memba mi tell yuh!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X