Fergie ... you seriously need fi address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fergie ... you seriously need fi address

this issue of constantly conceeding early goals. Damnit man ... what the fornication is going on ... if the team isn't losing dem nuh start play football. Well come Sunday, the team does not have the luxury of falling behind.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Last season, SAF made some dubious team selections which cost us the title. He is continuing that trend. Why does he insist on putting Michael Carrick in defense when we have a slew of youths in the reserve team chomping at the bits to get their chances is beyond me. Last week, Paul Scholes was lucky to get away with not getting a red card. He should have been taken off by Fergie at half time.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yeah but how many times and I mean RECENTLY Scholes rescue your sides sorry assets...?
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        yeah but how many times and I mean RECENTLY Scholes rescue your sides sorry assets...?
        One ... against Liverpool.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I'll take your word... I thought he was hailed as the second coming of Christ by your fans?
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            I'll take your word... I thought he was hailed as the second coming of Christ by your fans?
            You asked about him rescuing the side ... against Looserpool he came on and changed the game. Other games, there was nothing to change. Check the table.

Comment

hehehe....SLAP!!!!!!
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Slap yuhself! Is not me seh suh, I just asked a question?... maybe "your fans" nevah seh suh eidah but the press certainly big him up if I was to believe the headlines... and I thought the jury gave him a resounding thumbs up... I asked the question as I don't watch Manu play nor follow the (mis)fortunes of your playing staff except when they are being thrashed by Liverpool which is at least twice a year

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/b...chester-united
                http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...l-Scholes.html
                http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...of-nerves.html
                Peter R

Comment

Yuh start sounding like Myth and the Repugs now. That was a good slap, nicely set up and executed by my President.

Comment

That is a low blow!... NO, a effin low blow!!!
                    Peter R

Comment

Working...
                    X