Deon Burton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deon Burton

I just wanted to start a thread to ask the question, could Deon still make an impact at Concacaf level? He is 35 and far fitter than the Maestro!!

Trying to provoke Mosiah...

"...far fitter dan the Maestro..."

funny nuh blood-seed.....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

He is no better than Mattocks or Cummings. Better to stick with what we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
        He is no better than Mattocks or Cummings. Better to stick with what we have.
        He is proven, his goals took us to the World Cup in 98. Probably use him as a super sub! What you say Me?

Comment

Smaddy sprinkcle coke inna da bredda ya Lasco?

Comment

He was proven in 98 when he was a Championship/EPL player. We have better options available. Time to move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lionpaw View Post
              Lionpaw you tek things too serious!!

Comment

Yes I Do. Drugs are bad so I am belligerently against it's use.

Comment

Yes I Do. Drugs are bad so I am belligerently against it's use.
                  Hear what Lionpaw, we will get Burton in to replace Ryan Johnson, what you say about that?

Comment

Deon Burton volleyed the visitors ahead following a defensive mix-up between Daniel Leadbitter and Brian Saah. he has 5 goals so far this term since august but u never know

Comment

The Mixer is on the prowl he is Nots top penalty taker now he scored again
                      Notts County 3 J Hughes 21′ Arquin 32′ Campbell-Ryce 84′ (pen)

Bournemouth 3 McQuoid 51′ Arter 60′ (pen) Tubbs 85′

• FT 90
                      • HT 2-0

Comment

lol
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Meanwhile Big Claud Davis and Crawley is eying another Promotion, followed by Stew Pease how them man ya so concistent and them cant get a chance for jamaica

Comment

Claude Davis was called and played worse than the same defenders who were being cussed left right and center.

Damion Stewart can't get a work permit and hasn't played any football game for the past couple months.

Comment

Why not recall Paul Hall, Simpson, Pepe and others while we are at it?
                              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                              X