Marlon King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlon King

The clamour for King will get louder if he continues to bang in the goals for Birmingham, he scored a hat-trick tonight against Milwall.

Milwall 3 - 3 Birmingham

Man management skills ,Bring back the King , along with JJ and another striker, another defensive midfielder wouldnt hurt like austin.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

But him can play defense??? How dem score so much pon him. LOL
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

tappa said NO on irie fm last night..............accord to him King wants to travel 1st class and a single room[not the reg. double]

Comment

Marlon King's hat-trick helped Birmingham City produce a stunning fightback and earn a 3-3 draw at Championship rivals Millwall.
          The Lions raced into a 3-0 lead inside 18 minutes at the New Den after ex-Blues striker Chris Wood netted either side of Chris Taylor's strike.
          But King handed a lifeline to the visitors in first-half injury time.
          He scored again shortly after the restart before completing a remarkable comeback after 63 minutes.

Comment

King done for Jamaica, can't handle the prima Donna, diva business.

Move on!

Comment

Well, we agree with this one!

Can we agree to not call his name on the Forum, please?

Thanks!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Bet it won't!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I say any time he scores for Jamaica we upgrade his return home flight. If scores 2 goals we upgrade the return and the next flight down.

Comment

King hat-trick could likely stir Ja interest.
                    A hat-trick inside 19 minutes from exiled Jamaica international Marlon King has left one manager fuming, another elated, and yet another looking on from a distance with sheepish interest.
                    http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...s/sports3.html

Comment

Thinking way ahead of the curve my friend, I like it.

Only problem I have is it seems the guy can be disengaged and selfish and for hex and World Cup qualifying chemistry is a critical thing, but I absolutely love inventive ideas like that, incentives work if appropriately structured.

Comment

Carl Brown: Marlon King can help

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2...s/sports9.html

Comment

We have heard Tappa's side over and over. When it's not one thing it's another. Up until now King hasn't been given a chance, as far as I know, to explain himself to the public/fans. This one-sided public airing has me suspicious. Frankly, I think Tappa might not be giving us straight-talk, so to speak. He will be held responsible. If he thinks that the current crop of jokers he has can get us through the hex, he is profoundly naive.

Comment

You expect King to give his side. A married man who bring guest into his hotel room again. Him probably want this behind him as quickly as possible.

Comment

hmmm who knows...maybe he may not be able to come back even if he wanted to!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X