I'm back...just in time for the hex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back...just in time for the hex

...and hoping to give and receive quality football analyses from authentic Reggae Boyz Supporterz on JAMAICA (no other nation please) as Jamaica goes forward to Rio.

Who from the original Forum founders still deh yah anyway?

not an orginal but close to it ... welcome back sah. continue to dweet

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Welcome back Mr. Rabalac. Good to have you back in the house.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

yeah man we want some real supporters pon di corner. Too much man a kotch pon the waggon and a bad mouth di real passengers. It look like have fi get a good ducta fi mek them pay up or hop off. LOL

Welcome back sah.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Weh yuh di deh, boss?
          Welcome back!

...as yuh si, mi deh yah!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

di man juss touch back road iyah....
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

...bwoy a mussi di nuff-nuff sweetness a gwan a Cali mek im cudden even luk in!

...now iffen Shatta wudda also step forth?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Bandwagonist if there ever was one!

Welcome home, mi Reggae Boyz (and Liverpool) supporter!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Like an ancient river flowing from the mountain to the sea...... Look like you coming rather than going, welcome back sah!

Comment

Working...
                  X