Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defensive midfielder depth

Karl Henry, Wolverhampton
    This youth seems to have a great track record, has worn the captains armband for most of his career at Wolverhampton, has been called than England squad but did not make final cut. He is signed to wolves till 2016, hmmm!

Sounds like either a great back up or he can share mids with Austin, apparently he is known as a very strong tackler.

How many times on here you see me mention that youth. We need him with Austin to lock up shop and make Jermaine Hue go forward.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Poor player. Can tackle a bit and give great effort, but will need to tone it down tackling wise in CONCACAF. His passing is very poor and he gets caught in possession far too often. Marvin Elliott is a better player.

Comment

doesn't have a great passing range but he keeps it quiet simple. I don't think he is a dirty player and would be fine in our region. His passing I wouldn't rate as poor. Is Marvin Elliot ready injured???
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Elliott his hernia operation and should return in the coming week.

Comment

Elliott is a much better option than Karl Henry.

Comment

Assassin, I remember somebody mention him way back, it must have been you, I always kept it in the back of the mind but never checked it till recently seeing how skinny the side is.

Comment

Working...
              X