No announcement yet.

Rebel Ferdinand leads breakaway by black players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if evra had not been offended, no charges no hearing no punishment .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

the word "nayga" is the same as "n*gga" just pronounced JA style...

having said that the term "ole nayga" the way i understand it refers as much to a mentality or a behaviour type and much less to one's ethnicity though it probably does have its roots in strictly an ethnic/race reference... this probably dates from when the divide and rule strategies kept black slaves "in check". This is my amateur analysis and as I am not a sociologist nor an historian I could be way off base... by my reckoning though, as such Seaga, (for example) could be accused of being an "ole nayga"...along with many on this forum alright, mi lie, jus one or two... LOL
      Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        if evra had not been offended, no charges no hearing no punishment .....
        So if a tree falls in a forest and there is no sound, then did the tree fall? Your argument fails to separate Jangle from Suarez. Their respective positions are unequivocally one and the same.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          the word "nayga" is the same as "n*gga" just pronounced JA style...

having said that the term "ole nayga" the way i understand it refers as much to a mentality or a behaviour type and much less to one's ethnicity though it probably does have its roots in strictly an ethnic/race reference... this probably dates from when the divide and rule strategies kept black slaves "in check". This is my amateur analysis and as I am not a sociologist nor an historian I could be way off base... by my reckoning though, as such Seaga, (for example) could be accused of being an "ole nayga"...along with many on this forum alright, mi lie, jus one or two... LOL
          And for the avoidance of doubt, Liverpool supporters are exempt from being referred to by any disdainful or contemptuous term. Call us what you want, it won't stick. We are by definition above that. Free game on Manu** supporters though. Sorry, it's just the order of things. :who_me:
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

no the tree fell, anyone walking in can see it well after the fact. the question is did it make a noise when it fell ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

....DWL.........
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                no the tree fell, anyone walking in can see it well after the fact. the question is did it make a noise when it fell ...
                Sorry - but as layed out, the question FULLY establishes the fact that the tree made "no sound" when it fell. I remind you: So if a tree falls in a forest and there is no sound, then did the tree fall?

The answer is - YES. The tree fell, sound or no sound. So calling a man a ***** is still an infraction whether it is heard or not. As I said, there is no daylight between Jangle's *admitted* and Suarez's *alleged (based on lies told against him)* position on name calling - none! Ergo...to use your term...both are reprobates. Suarez however, was in reality innocent as lies were told against him and Jangle is guilty as he has admitted to using racial language.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                  Let's say it this way - if Suarez is guilty, then so are you. Don't you think? By the way, I am glad to hear you don't use the word n*gga. Not a good word. Nuff man dead fi dat word. At least we can agree on that.
                  *poof*?? LOL! You get ketch. All now the barrista a try get you outta jail anna have chubble. LOL!!!! Wait till me hand down the fine!!!! LOL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X