I was one of Tappa Doubters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was one of Tappa Doubters

and to some extent still is but to be fair thats not a bad thing, all the Liverpool fans who last year doubt Kenny Dagleish and look wha happen to him and Harry Rednep i don't think Tappa doubters are hard look at QPR, Norwich, and Reading the Bookies already have them relegated at 11/10 QPR Manager mark Hughes is under the most pressure because they have a moneybag Owner who give him plenty money to spend after he escape by goal average last campaign. But when i compare if i may Arsenal and Venger to Tappa and the Reggaeboyz Arsenal have 12 points from 8 games 3 wins 3 draws and 2 loses with the squad Venger has remember they are top of their zone in the Champion League with 2 wins the team we have should beat Norwich easily, just like we thought we would beat Antigua in the first game Venger thinks he has assembled his best team so far, just last week he said that last year he was on the edge every time someone kick Van Persey and when he has a knock the rest of players will ask him on Thursday if Vam the man is fit for saturday he said that now he has 4 top strikers who will score goals for him but it is not happening yet just like how Tappa had Hue and wouldnt call him. Venga have alex-Oxide and wont start him ha wont start Walcott either he continue with Podolsky, Giroud while Tappa thinks he has his perfect balanced team to take him to Brazil so he continue with Peel head and johnson who is firing blanks at this time and ignoring Maestro, even Klinsman also think he had his best team without the vets Bocanegro and others only to be beaten by Jamaica for the first time which shock him si i think Tappa is either limited to who he picks by El Capitaino or he is limited by his knowledge of football and maybe he has reach his limit but who knows baybe he will surprise me so like Arsenal with their big name underperforming ballers and 12 point from 8 games to Tappa 10 points from 6 i might be smiling Next May with arsenal winning the Fa Cup and The Champion League and Jamaica and Tappa on top of the x with 2 wins and a draw Sterling is only 17 and start every game for Liverpool and score a goal hisd manager is fereless bless

I think last World Cup...or was it the Gold Cup before this last one...I said that I would try Hue as striker. The only problem...as it is now, is he must get the ball to his feet. No foot races for him!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hue is not a striker. Nothing about him or his game says he is.
      The man needs to be in the miggle and spraying passes all over the place, splitting defenses with his pinpoint passes. He is also good with the dead ball and can score from just outside the 18 if given the chance. Striker, naah!
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Karl you need to have a long serious talk with your doctor about changing your meds. Please before it's too late. I'm really concerned about you.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Karl you need to have a long serious talk with your doctor about changing your meds. Please before it's too late. I'm really concerned about you.
          It is not necessarily changing his meds that is the problem Jangle, it is taking them consistently. He certainly does better when he is med compliant.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
            Hue is not a striker. Nothing about him or his game says he is.
            The man needs to be in the miggle and spraying passes all over the place, splitting defenses with his pinpoint passes. He is also good with the dead ball and can score from just outside the 18 if given the chance. Striker, naah!
            Striker?
            Was never tried!
            mmmm? The modern striker sprays passes all over the field
            Always thought Wayne Rooney could play that role...and Cesc? Is he a midfielder/striker? ...well Hue could not be as mobile as either of these men...but considering the defender(s) do not reside in the striker's head...and is therefore always reacting after the striker has mad ehis move..then if Hue only ambles around and time and again draws away from defenders and his TEAMmates tee him up...what then would be the problem?

Strikers take free-kicks!!! mmmm?

Anyway that was just a thought from waaay back...so do not sweat it, it will never happen.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

WHOA?!!!! where the heck did that come from.

actually, why not put him at centre-half while we are at it?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

A better position would be the goalie.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

...well creating chances is not the problem...taking the chances is! Just to remind that since Tappa has taken over in each match played we have created chances galore!!!!

...and if we step back from the hype...in these last 2 matches Hue created a minority of our chances!

We just kept on being poor at finishing!
                  Finally if you are an excellent passer with 'cool head' under pressure you should be able to act as excellent goalscorer.

Most goals are scored from within Penalty-Area...a good passing into goal will always do it!!! Think we are agreed Hue is a good 'reader' of the game - therefore positioning should not be a problem...and that he is also a good passer...so passing into goal should also not be a problem! Right? Well if it is true that our REGGAEBOYZ are creating many goascoring opportunities in matches...then the good passer should be having his fair number of goalscoring opportunities and... Right?
                  Last edited by Karl; October 23, 2012, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Most goals are scored from within Penalty-Area...a good passing into goal will always do it!!! Think we are agreed Hue is a good 'reader' of the game - therefore positioning should not be a problem...and that he is also a good passer...so passing into goal should also not be a problem! Right? Well if it is true that our REGGAEBOYZ are creating many goascoring opportunities in matches...then the good passer should be having his fair number of goalscoring opportunities and... Right?

Tell that to Lee, he reckons goals are not created and scored in the penalty box in Concacaf!! LOL!

Comment

karl... not gwine beat up pon yuh... but, seriously... nah... nothing about hue says striker... not even in a corner league...
                      'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

No Karl i did not mean Hue was a striker in waiting, what i ment was that Hue as our Maestro and so far he is without a doubt a Midfield General the best at 34 for us so far none has come close to hue the pass he made for our third goal is top a top and is from the EPL top draw so he being our best midfielder but the coach thought otherwise all coaches will call 24 players and say this is the best we have but they still have to keep their option open and for Tappa to say certain players had their time is wrong we need all options open

Comment

Originally posted by linx uk View Post
                          No Karl i did not mean Hue was a striker in waiting, what i ment was that Hue as our Maestro and so far he is without a doubt a Midfield General the best at 34 for us so far none has come close to hue the pass he made for our third goal is top a top and is from the EPL top draw so he being our best midfielder but the coach thought otherwise all coaches will call 24 players and say this is the best we have but they still have to keep their option open and for Tappa to say certain players had their time is wrong we need all options open
                          Allow me to repeat - Maestro can pass at least as well as Iniesta.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X