Luton Shelton has developed into a monster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luton Shelton has developed into a monster

Great first half from the youngster. Where dem get dis eediot referee from? He is making way too many idiot calls against Panama.

RE: Luton Shelton has developed into a monster

Is monster good or bad? Shelton is one for the future! I love what I see!
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I forgot bout di commentators "Nothing beats a one goal lead...unless it's a two goal lead". Damn fool and di next one a buss di secret bout "one of our featured spectators". You not supposed to tell us dat yuh damn claffy:Laff: :Laff: :Laff: :Laff: :Laff:

Comment

No one who saw this guy earlier should be surprised. He is a totally different Jkan player. The biggest hope for the side.

Comment

Whats the score?

Comment

<DIV>I repeat - Shelton will take the EPL by storm, on the strength of his world-class speed. He is a sprinter masquerading as a football player! Yet he still has a way to go!</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>And his humility always shines through. Good yute!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
            X