Issue resolved? Hope so.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue resolved? Hope so.

"The issue's simple," he stated. "I've spoken to Rio. It was a communication issue. He felt I should have spoken to him on Friday and I didn't anticipate that he'd have a problem wearing the shirt.

"My advice is to him that I always feel a union is stronger than an individual. It's important he airs his grievances to the right people, the FA. It's been a communication issue more than anything else. We've resolved the situation, there's no lingering problems and we move on. That's the end of the matter."

Thank you Fergie!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    "The issue's simple," he stated. "I've spoken to Rio. It was a communication issue. He felt I should have spoken to him on Friday and I didn't anticipate that he'd have a problem wearing the shirt.

"My advice is to him that I always feel a union is stronger than an individual. It's important he airs his grievances to the right people, the FA. It's been a communication issue more than anything else. We've resolved the situation, there's no lingering problems and we move on. That's the end of the matter."

Thank you Fergie!
    "He felt I should have spoken to him on Friday" - so should the manager have gone to all 20+ members of the squad one-by-one on Friday? Only from the ego of Rio. For the sake of football, Rio, Slurgie, KIO and all who care about the game need to get very tough on FIFA and UEFA if we are ever going to see the issue addressed.

When Rio spoke out about the fines UEFA leveled on Bendtner (for Paddy Power advertising) vs. the fines on Spain and Russia (for racism), where were KIO and Slurgie then? I don't think Slurgie came to his side then and I don't recall KIO saying anything either. I may be wrong, just what I recall.

Anyway, as I said, you can't wrong KIO too much as they barely have enough funds to do a banner ad much less a real campaign. It is all the blowhards at the FA, UEFA and FIFA that need to be castigated (and fired).
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Fergie must be mellowing in his old age??? Dat nuh soun lacka im???
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Fergie must be mellowing in his old age??? Dat nuh soun lacka im???
        hair dryer bruck?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X