RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Onandi Lowe be recalled to the Reggae Boyz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Onandi Lowe be recalled to the Reggae Boyz?

Should Onandi Lowe be recalled to the Reggae Boyz?

Clearly this topic has brought out a spirited discussion today so I felt it was necessary to get a poll in. We'll come back on friday and revist the results of the poll. Until then please participate. Massive come and take the Onandi Lowe Poll. Should he or shouldn't he be recalled to the Reggae Boyz? - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

RE: Should Onandi Lowe be recalled to the Reggae Boyz?

My answer was: B) No.....Still talented but brings too much baggage.

It is too late for him now. If he could just control his emotions, he would have certainly gone places. The final straw was when he acted up and assumed the role of a fool once again at Miami FC. He was promptly sent packing. It would be a travesty, and a crime for Bora to recall Lowe to the squad.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I Answered Yes - Second Half Substittute

I could see Onandi coming off the bench as a second half subsitute...his size and strength against tired defenders.

Comment

I answered absolutely not. He simply lacks the necessary character to be a member of the national team.We all remember himabandoning the team in its darkest hour when he walked off the field against Mexico in a World Cup qualifier leaving the team scrambling.Thattreasonous act aloneshould preclude him.- T.K.

Comment

Definitely...unless guaranteed to qualify without him.

Besides, he doesn't have to be one of the best in CONCACAF(was it the same for others), just has to bein the NPL..

Blessed

Comment

Rockman (3/27/2007)Definitely...unless guaranteed to qualify without him.

Besides, he doesn't have to be one of the best in CONCACAF(was it the same for others), just has to bein the NPL..

Blessed
            Bwoy Rockman I have to be honest...I don't think there are any guarantees to qualification with or without Onandi. It will takea Herculean effort and a bit of luck to get it done.

Yeah I had very little space to type in answers for the poll so I figured saying "Definitely....he is still one of the best in CONCACAF" was as simple and directa way to get the point across thathe hands down deserves to be part of thesquad.In no way was trying to imply that that was the only or main justification for his inclusion. - T.K.

Comment

T.K. (3/27/2007) We all remember him abandoning the team in its darkest hour when he walked off the field against Mexico in a World Cup qualifier leaving the team scrambling.

Actually, I'd say that most of his supporters around here have choosen to forget it.
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

Actually, I'd say that most of his supporters around here have choosen to forget it.
                I would not go that far Zeppo. I think they have decided to forgive him. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
                X