Ebanks-Blake goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lee View Post
    You really want me to go into it? Ok here goes...
    The reason why he scored so much goals was because opposing defender used to not pay him much mind because they all thought that he was useless...
    DAMN !!! Tek time wid the man nuh !!

Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

If you want to get a true indication of the type of player he is, think Barry Hayles.
      Whoa!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Great goal!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You really want me to go into it? Ok here goes...

1.When he was hot Barnes called him out along with Henry and Pratley to represent Jamaica... Blake and Henry ended up getting drafted into the Three Lions' squad. Both of them failed miserable...Jamaica shouldn't be anyone's last chance...

2. With that said, Ebanks-Blake does wonderfully well in holding up the ball with his back to goal. He is strong and good with both feet. He holds up the ball and lay it off well. He is technically sound (good first touch etc) and will do damage if allowed time and space. However, that's all there is to his game. He is slow, weak aerially, short always seem to be fat(un-fit) has zero one on one skills. All of his goal are from inside the 18 yard with majority of them just 8 yards out. that won't happen in concacaf...I doubt that he has scored more than 5 headers in his entire career. If you want to get a true indication of the type of player he is, think Barry Hayles.

He doesn't move well off the ball but for some reason he is always wide open in the 18 yards box.

The reason why he scored so much goals was because opposing defender used to not pay him much mind because they all thought that he was useless...
          Lee you chatting crap, straight up! He only score goals from in the 18 yard box and this wont happen in Concacaf, so wait no goals no score inside the 18 in Concacaf? You just a dig a hole for yourself my youth, from your discription he sounds like a good player to me, when you say he is slow it tells me you've never seen him play and if you think 5' 10" is short then you live in a different world from us. Sylvan Ebanks-Blake is a finisher of the highest order, quick and dangerous around the box. Finishes well with both feet, good in the air and in my opinion on a par with Marlon King so would be a good addition to our squad. A little video below for who doubts is quality!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VragTypHlyw

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
            Lee you chatting crap, straight up! He only score goals from in the 18 yard box and this wont happen in Concacaf, so wait no goals no score inside the 18 in Concacaf? You just a dig a hole for yourself my youth, from your discription he sounds like a good player to me, when you say he is slow it tells me you've never seen him play and if you think 5' 10" is short then you live in a different world from us. Sylvan Ebanks-Blake is a finisher of the highest order, quick and dangerous around the box. Finishes well with both feet, good in the air and in my opinion on a par with Marlon King so would be a good addition to our squad. A little video below for who doubts is quality!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VragTypHlyw

in this video that you choose to show us,presumably showing his pedigree; how many goals did he score from outside the 18 yards box? How many headers did he score? How many time did he elude his marker with one on one skill and scored? How many of his goals were from 8 yards out? Like I said before, anyone with artistic skill can edit a video and make any footballer look good on youtube.

Check out this wicked baller that can also represent Jamaica
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG6qf1u8fyY

Who remember this guy...Look how he looks dangerous in this clip
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7H3637LA5k

Comment

in this video that you choose to show us,presumably showing his pedigree; how many goals did he score from outside the 18 yards box? How many headers did he score? How many time did he elude his marker with one on one skill and scored? How many of his goals were from 8 yards out? Like I said before, anyone with artistic skill can edit a video and make any footballer look good on youtube.

Check out this wicked baller that can also represent Jamaica
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG6qf1u8fyY

Who remember this guy...Look how he looks dangerous in this clip
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7H3637LA5k
              Lee we talking about Ebanks-Blake so why you switching the argument to McLean? you try to put it across as if Ebanks-Blakes is a rux when it a million miles away from the truth. McLean is ok but since he has stepped up to the championship he's find goals hard to come by, League 1 is his optimum while we know Ebanks-Blake has done it at a higher level.

Comment

Championship is his level.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                  Championship is his level.
                  He's scored goals in the premiership playing for a poor team, plus a good championship striker is good enough for Concacaf..

Comment

Lee we talking about Ebanks-Blake so why you switching the argument to McLean? you try to put it across as if Ebanks-Blakes is a rux when it a million miles away from the truth. McLean is ok but since he has stepped up to the championship he's find goals hard to come by, League 1 is his optimum while we know Ebanks-Blake has done it at a higher level.
                    which is the higher level Dunny ?
                    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                      which is the higher level Dunny ?
                      1.Premiership
                      2.The Championship
                      3.League 1
                      4.League 2

in that order

Comment

To be frank, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake is borderline RUX. He is quite limited for a striker. Blake is not at the level required to advance our soccer team...

Comment

To be frank, Sylvan Ebanks-Blake is borderline RUX. He is quite limited for a striker. Blake is not at the level required to advance our soccer team...
                          To be Frank Lee, you know nothing about football!

Comment

To be Frank Lee, you know nothing about football!
                            Bex if yuh waan bex but a di truth. Blake nuh good enough.

Comment

He's scored goals in the premiership playing for a poor team, plus a good championship striker is good enough for Concacaf..
                              Lets not pretty it up. He is a Championship level striker. Some of them are good enough against CONCACAF's top team, some are not.

Comment

Pretty it up, give me a break, how the hell do you pretty up 25 goals two seasons in a row, he won the golden boot twice at championship level. Not one, yes not one now, or ever that represented Jamaica has had that level of achievement. What is there to pretty up. This is a candy red Maserati, can't get much better than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X