Messi vs Ronaldo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messi vs Ronaldo

What is it about Messi that makes him so productive, it is beyond belief, he has 11 goals and four assists in seven matches in this season. He has scored 29 goals in 23 matches all competitions club and country, what is he doing that is so amazing.

I think I understand Ronaldo, he is fast and he is fast with the ball, skilled at speed, terrific shots and you can just feel his arrogance and competitiveness, but Messi I just cannot understand, he seems really fast on the break Mano a Mano, he is skilled but i have seen plenty skilled like that but otherwise I just cannot see his competitive advantage that makes him score in such a prolific manner. He is unparalleled in this manner outside of Pele but if he continues at this rate he will blow past Pele in pure productivity, oh yes, he still has to win world cups to get to Pele level.

Regarding scoring goals,is Ronaldo more an unprecedented winger than Messi is a striker?

Comment

Rockman I don't really think about that at this level of comparison, just thinking pure brain to body to brain back to body process and what are the evident advantages, Ronaldo's is very clear visually and it is very evident physically, messi is harder to understand and appreciate on a day to day from my standpoint, but when you look at the body of work, it is amazing what messi has done.

Comment

Working...
      X