No announcement yet.

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake is a MONSTA!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four seasons ago? Wonder if Lindy Delapenha is available?

Comment

Haha u r killing me!!! Ebanks Blake still young man, he is 26-27.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
        Ok let's look at last four as you say, how many of any of our players can beat seven goals and three assists in the epl in any season, that is top production as far as Rbz diaspora (rbzd)goes, yes that is how weak we are production wise, and five goals and two assists in 11 games is almost putting him in top ranks in the championships right now, so what is there to sneeze at there plus the two monster years before that, production at a virtually unparalleled level for rbzd players. I know we love fI argue but the numbers are superior and thus present an overwhelming argument. I challenge you to come up with more than three rbzd players with better prods in a top tier league than seb, or better stats in the championship this season. Harguement done!
        I agree... Sylvan muss start fi Jamaica..NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Argument dun!!!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Hey yuh Nuh pronounce argument proparly

Comment

ok boss...but pronounce ar spell??

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Coe on Don1 we on another level bretherin, Imagine and you will hear!

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                X