Sylvan Ebanks-Blake is a MONSTA!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylvan Ebanks-Blake is a MONSTA!!

Was looking at another site and noticed a reference to this youth, I was pretty surprised by his stats, his stats tell the tale that he is a tornado in human form.

He has had two season in the championship where he has scored 25 goals and had 5 and 10 assists in each of those seasons. Massive production!

Yes we need to take a hardcore look at that one instead of focusing on pratley and others who catch our notice on certain teams but show little production.

This season in Championship sylvan is five goals and two assists in 11 matches, I don't think there is a hotter player stats wise with a yard connection, if indeed he has a yard connection?

what was his EPL stats when he was there?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Don't have all the details but the stats showed he was used more as a sub, more in the 2010-1 season where he had 7 goals and three assists in 11 starts and 29 games which is good production, but fell off on starts and subs in 2011-2 to four goals assists in 8 starts and not a lot of subs, not sure what the story was, whether injury or they brought in other guys during prem run. But bottom line is he has massive potential with that kind of prod, even a guy like pratley which I hear Nuff calls for only has like one goal and one assist through an 11 starts and 25 games in prem. so sylvan is way more productive that pratley even at his worst.

Comment

which position does Pratley plays and what position does Blake play ?
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

he has (2) (7) (1) & (5) goals in the last four seasons at Wolves...what is great about that?

Comment

Go read it again!

Comment

Good point, but unless you playing defensive mids, all these guys must produce and from that standpoint I hold them all equal except flipping the emphasis, so I expect my mids o have more assists than goals and my forwards to have more goals than assists. Pratley had one really good year at Swansea with 10 goals and 5 assists but that pales to 25 goals and five assists.

Comment

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/...-blake?cc=3888

I did...these numbers are pedestrian...he hasn't done much since the 08-09 season

Comment

Here is the real deal

07-08 LC 24 goals 9 assists
                  08-09 LC 25 goals 5 assists
                  09-10 epl 2 goals bad year
                  10-11 epl 7 goals 3 assists medium but probably better than most and done at epl level
                  11-12 epl 1 goal three assists really bad year but better than pratley
                  12-13 five goals two assists in 11 matches monster start championship.

Comment

Okay...and...(2) (7) (1) (5) in the past four seasons...what am I reading again?

Comment

i know I have seen him in a few wolves games and he hasn't done much in the EPL. Hope him good as Stoni thinks.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Ok let's look at last four as you say, how many of any of our players can beat seven goals and three assists in the epl in any season, that is top production as far as Rbz diaspora (rbzd)goes, yes that is how weak we are production wise, and five goals and two assists in 11 games is almost putting him in top ranks in the championships right now, so what is there to sneeze at there plus the two monster years before that, production at a virtually unparalleled level for rbzd players. I know we love fI argue but the numbers are superior and thus present an overwhelming argument. I challenge you to come up with more than three rbzd players with better prods in a top tier league than seb, or better stats in the championship this season. Harguement done!

Comment

Assassin, you know more than I do, I have never seen him, I am just looking at bottom line, when you see a man produce 25 goals in two seasons in a row, that is superman business, we don't have anybody that can do that even in npl/rspl.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut
                            Sylvan Ebanks-Blake is a MONSTA
                            This is what you said...now yuh looking to modify your statement

Comment

Hey, can you blame a RBZ fan for getting excited at seeing 25 goals in a season at championship level and doing it twice. Based on my memory top production by any rbzd baller since Barnes and including Barnes at championship or epl level is 22 goals by Barnes, king and at league one level onandi with close to 25 based on raw memory. Can you remember any rbzd player that has produced more.

Comment

Working...
                              X