No announcement yet.

Hoilet,McAnuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear that but you know it gives up more argument fodder, you know how it go, that is our fuel!

Comment

Hoilett makes a good highlight reel, but those selfish plays and giveaways while under no pressure are something you will see from him quite frequently.

Comment

That seems to be the universal weakness of our midfielders hard to find any that is really productive on the assists side. I was really surprised that when I dug into the stats across all the leagues, nobody is really doing better than 30 assists in a season but we have a lot of forwards and mids beating 30 goals. So what that tell me is assists are not easy to come by and on the Javan side our best guys on assists conistently is mcanuff, nope else comes lose, king also has good assists stats and he is a forward, that is pretty unusual.

Comment

link are you saying that if your tieam is not doing well you are not playing for yho9ur county? Well Jr. and Jobi may never play.. hell neither shoud Dicoy or Ryan or any one that play on a struggling team.. stew peas is a but.. JJ hold down him head like him playing dominoes.. Ah well Jonathan had a great game yesterday.;... and him beter than the whole a dem ..

Comment

not defending my home town balla but if you see him play consistently he makes hat pass . just ask yukub at blackburn.. but he is also a goal scorer which means he will go alone at times and other times he will bring people in. I don't worry abut him in that regard. still better than anything we have.

Comment

just ask yukub at blackburn.
              I will ask Yak the next time I talk to him.
              I am not saying no to Hoilet as I understand sometimes you have to be selfish as a forward. As someone on the site said, he scored a buckup goal, as it is unlikely that if the ball had not taken a deflection he would have beaten Tim Howard in goal. I say bring him on anyway, give Tappa and us more options of quality players.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

he scored a bunch of highlight reels goals last year.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                  link are you saying that if your tieam is not doing well you are not playing for yho9ur county? Well Jr. and Jobi may never play.. hell neither shoud Dicoy or Ryan or any one that play on a struggling team.. stew peas is a but.. JJ hold down him head like him playing dominoes.. Ah well Jonathan had a great game yesterday.;... and him beter than the whole a dem ..
                  Heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

you need to update your database re: JJ.. dem dominoes days done lang time..

Comment

N.y

Comment

ok hope him improve

Comment

Working...
                        X