Hoilet,McAnuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoilet,McAnuff

I ssid this already before the EPL started and ites were saying i am mad and that Nugsy get the call and take up his boots and just come well i will say it again, Jobie McAnuff who is the Captain of Reading who is second to last and will be relegated come May is close to his 32 birthday and there is no way he will risk his feature for jamaica at this time nuff said,Junior Hoilet is a different matter he is not a first team starter so he may come but his team QPR is dead last at this time so if u were his agent or his parent u be the judge where his bread and butter lies nuff said, Leon Barnett of Norwitch who beat my team Arsenal yesterdat had only their first win in 8 matches and are 3 points better than McAnuff Reading the jurey will be out on this one, Nathan Dwyer is a real live wire and can play on both wings sna his team start winning again so he will be in a better position to play for us if asked so we are back to the usual suspects Fuller had a good display yesterday but lost to Barnsley 0-1 he is getting fitter by the day, Campbell put in a blinding display for a 2-1 away win at Coventry now he is also their no1 Penalty taker he is also getting fitter, Jj did not play on Friday his team draw With Austin team in a Illtemper and Racist encounter with fans running onto the pitch and even assaulting JJ Goalkeeper, Stew Pease was like a rock for Nots County i just hope he can do a job if Tappa call him solid, Davis was also rock solid while picking up another yellow card for a 1-0 win Hartepool, Birmingham drew at home with another King assist he has a little niggle maybe cramps and Raheem Sterling has reach the summit at just 17 go son Age dosent matter if manage well Tappa whe Morgan they

any a dem good like Maestro?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Nope...dem a nuh Captain's Bakery Cocoa Bread league mvp

Comment

No not better than maestro, i do not know if Nathan Dwyer was ever called to Jam squad Hoilet just score a goal which was deflected god efort all the same running from over the half line, but Dwyer is a live wire he was a bit like our long ago Left back called Scarlet very small and fast go to bylineand cut back the rest i am not sure but none is better than the Maestro

Comment

thanks for your views!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Linx what you think about sylvan Ebanks Blake his career stats are better than everybody else (yardroots) except Marlon King.

Comment

Linx what exactly are you using to measure performance capability of these players to say one is better that another.

Comment

If this is good to aneyone McAnuff and Hoilet now have the distintion of proping up the tail end with 3 points each from 8 games if thats not stress for u then tell me what is right now these 2 have a lot to think about till Christmas the English analists say aney team that is last on Christmas day always gte relegated so lets see

Comment

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake is much better than Hoilet, but with King i am always bias towards King when King came out of Prison in 2010 Coventry Manager went straight for him after him not playing Football for 1 1/2 year what does that say and disgarding the strikers that he signed in pre season,then u had Chris Hughton of Birmingham pouching King in 2011 and causing a fus with Coventry calling King Traitor for taking him in in his time of needs and him turning coat on them . But right now Blake is on top form with 5 goals to king 3 and his team is playing better than B'Ham

Comment

Interesting, we really eed to rake the field properly to see who we have in England, nobody is even talking about Ebanks Blake!

Comment

I am not comparing Maestro to them stats wise cause all of those that i called have never played for Jam with exception to McAnuff who played sub in a friendly at QPR grounds these are Profesional players playing in the top leagues and Maestro is a top Jam PL and although Hue has won more Cups than them in bush league his up and down profermance is there for us to see

Comment

Originally posted by linx uk View Post
                        I am not comparing Maestro to them stats wise cause all of those that i called have never played for Jam with exception to McAnuff who played sub in a friendly at QPR grounds these are Profesional players playing in the top leagues and Maestro is a top Jam PL and although Hue has won more Cups than them in bush league his up and down profermance is there for us to see
                        which league are you referring to as "bush league'?
                        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

So, Stoni, yuh think these eligible ballas don't realise that Jamaica has made it to the final round of WC qualifications? Why do we have to be raking anything?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Linux at the end of the day,when you are playing in a non professional part time player league it cannot compare equally to a professional top tier league , but even if we were to hold championship equal to rspl, the numbers and results on an individual level still show Eubanks Blake and king etc as far superior. Plus when a team picks you, pays you money and you are performing at a level that is making a club a profitable institution that is just another level of weight. Skill and talent is oe thing, production, desire and professionalism is a whole mother even of baller. Advantage pro ballers Everytime.

Comment

McAnuff has put his international career on hold to focus on club over the years. It is up to him to decide if at 32, he wants to turn his back on his international career and possible miss a chance to play on the game's greatest stage - World Cup football. He obviously is not going to get any big contract from any major club at this stage, so he might ass well commit to get some international games under his belt as he gets closer to retirement. It could help his career after the game.

I saw Hoilett this morning when he was playing for QPR. He seems a good player but very selfish to me. Here he is making a run with the ball with three defenders moving in to close him down. He had another teammate making the run to his left who was open. Hoilett however ignored his teammate and continued to make his run, before letting off a shot which took a deflection off an Everton defender to beat Howard in goal. So he scored a goal, but had he misses, I am sure you would not have heard the end of it in the upcoming weeks.

Hoilett reminds me of Fuller with his tendency to want to hog the ball and not play team. I might be rushing to judgement however from seeing him in only one game.
                              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                              X