Sterling 1st goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterling 1st goal

GOAL! Suarez slides the ball into the path of Sterling and he plants the ball into the corner of the net with a delightful finish. A 1-0 lead for Liverpool. The youngster's first goal in the Premier League.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

congrats yute... hope to see more in the (near) future...
    Peter R

Comment

in the black green and gold?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think he may end up like Sturridge.

I hope not though.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yes him fi play fi yaad but then I fear for his career in the long run.

Comment

Gamma that would go without saying...but first and foremost I' like to see goals as a Liverpool plager...thats where he makes his living
            Peter R

Comment

when i use my phone i cant seem to be able to attch my reply to the post i want to..
              Peter R

Comment

I hope so too. With Sturridge, i think its more a case of being at a club with so much big name balla around who have to be played first which is why him not getting to start matches. With Sterling; LFC dont have the same depth and competition and look a bit thread bare upfront so his chances of starting matches atm is much better. Usually you find when young stars start off as good as he's done, the coach will at some point be tempted to give dem a little rest to keep dem fresh than run dem into the ground.

Comment

wonder why him run suh .... "stylish"?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                    GOAL! Suarez slides the ball into the path of Sterling and he plants the ball into the corner of the net with a delightful finish. A 1-0 lead for Liverpool. The youngster's first goal in the Premier League.
                    Sterlng needs someone to show him how to attack the goal more aggressively. He tends to hang too wide when the ball is on the opposite flank. He could have set himself up for a hatrick yesterday if he were to close down that little bit of space. Great finish on the goal and his defensive work was much better yesterday than in previous games.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

As if England has a stellar record in the WC in recent times.
                      Playing for an okay club in England(albeit a club that relies solely on distant past achievements..)should be enough to help his career(clubs from other leagues will glimpse him somehow).

Comment

Working...
                      X