Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeds Boss Angry At JFF: Austin Played Injured For Jamaica

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/...odolph-Austin/

Leeds United manager Neil Warnock is angry at the JFF, claiming that Rodolph Austin played in Tuesday's game with an ankle injury. Also, Warnock has not reported back to the team.
    Last edited by Bruce; October 19, 2012, 06:39 PM.

Yet he starts him today for Leeds.

Comment

We need a couple midfielders.

Comment

yup. and a finisher or 2

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

We need Hue backup, Morrison/Watson replacement, Mattocks and another striker.

Shelton on the Bench, Johnson on the left wing. We also need back Humpries to back up Dane.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We need everyone on deck and we need to shake up our forward line radically.

I believe we need another Hue understudy, Dada looks good, 2 bonafide finishers, the rest is chemistry.

Shelton & Fuller need to be discarded .We can use Shelton against minnows like Bahamas so he can build up his best strike rate in a jamaican jersey ,Fuller is already out , I hope , we need to call back King & another english youth/striker , if that means discarding Shelton so be it.

J.J also needs to be recalled
            Last edited by Sir X; October 20, 2012, 08:43 AM.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

And someone who can finish in front of goal. Tappa need fi call Marlon King right now....current strikers nuh good.
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Damn hypocrite. Its ok to play for the slave driver with injury, but not ok to play for your country and people.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                  Damn hypocrite. Its ok to play for the slave driver with injury, but not ok to play for your country and people.
                  Reggaedoc ... why you have be so extreme dude? Where does slave driver come into this? Who pays Austin's salary? Bet\ter you question how he started yesterday.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    We need Hue backup, Morrison/Watson replacement, Mattocks and another striker.

Shelton on the Bench, Johnson on the left wing. We also need back Humpries to back up Dane.
                    Johnson won't be on the left wing, you will have a bona fide left winger there in Jobi McAnuff; he and Philips should have a great partnership on the left side of the pitch. I'm hearing that Keith Kelly is looking good and should be ready to back up Hue by the time the hex comes around.

Comment

Warnock is a Blabba mouth. You hear what he said about the Keeper Kirkland after he got hit by a fan? "bout the man went down like a sack" Now he is saying sorry. He needs to apologise to Rudi and the JFF.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

am worried kelly might be too weak from losing too much weight too quickly!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

We have to use one of the "new UB40" for that. Hoilet play that positon for Blackburn sometimes. His passing range may not be that good as Hue but he hold onto his ball.

Comment

if deguzman ia in

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              We have to use one of the "new UB40" for that. Hoilet play that positon for Blackburn sometimes. His passing range may not be that good as Hue but he hold onto his ball.
                              yeah him hold on to the ball too much, he is selfish, wants the glory for himself and not TEAM
                              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                              X