There was a very large flat panel big screen tv behind the goal at the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a very large flat panel big screen tv behind the goal at the

at the game last night and I kept wondering why would they put such an expensive item like that in such a bad spot ? Suppose one of those horrible free kicks or wayward shots from almost half-line hits the screen ? Jamaica Jamaica.

Having watched quite a few NPL games over the years on CVM I must say the 2 games last night were some of the best quality I've seen in a while(except when Harbour View plays, they always put on a good show) but I still see the same problems over and over again. Unessasary shooting from way out, free kicks by players who have no clue, CANE CUTTING TACKLES that only get a yellow or no call, bad defending however overall it was better football than usual all the teams looked more organized going forward and the goal keeping has improved.

I enjoyed the Tivoli/PMU game much more for obvious reasons and even the commentating was better English accent and all.

Onandi Lowe should not be called to the Natl team why some here want this I dont know he is long past his prime and still has major football issues.
Working...
X