Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bora's philosophy

<DIV>This is what Bora AND I are about:
    </DIV><DIV>"<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">"If you play well you have a chance to be a winner... but it is so important for you to know what you're doing good and what you are doing wrong to be ready in time for qualification," he noted."</SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">I wanted to see an improvement over the Lunar Cup. That is the same as "knowing what you are doing good and what you are doing wrong". That did not seem to happen against the Swiss. And for that, I was disappointed. </SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">For those of you who want to spend time talking about a 2-0 scoreline when most of us who saw the game know that it could be several times worse, carry on!</SPAN></DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

RE: Bora's philosophy

Make sure in your analysis you are comparing apples to apples..

What was the Seniorteam we played before this under Bora ?

Comment

Looks like you missed my point.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (3/26/2007)Looks like you missed my point.
        I think I misssed it too. Mind clarifying your point if there is one?

Comment

Bricktop (3/26/2007)
          I think I misssed it too. Mind clarifying your point if there is one?
          What are the chances that someone named Bricktop will get my clarification?

My point is very simple - at this time, I care more about how we play than any scoreline, big or small, win, lose or draw. I believe Bora and I understand this.

My lesser point is, it is ridiculous to simply look at a scoreline and try and make comparisons, as people are trying to do with the England game. Talk about apples and oranges! The 2-0 means nothing. If the Swiss wanted to, it could have been 12-0! So, gwaan feel good about some proof that Bora is better than Wendell or whatever it is unnu waan feel good about.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

[b]Mosiah (3/26/2007)[/b

What are the chances that someone named Bricktop will get my clarification?

My point is very simple - at this time, I care more about how we play than any scoreline, big or small, win, lose or draw. I believe Bora and I understand this.

My lesser point is, it is ridiculous to simply look at a scoreline and try and make comparisons, as people are trying to do with the England game. Talk about apples and oranges! The 2-0 means nothing. If the Swiss wanted to, it could have been 12-0! So, gwaan feel good about some proof that Bora is better than Wendell or whatever it is unnu waan feel good about.
            Hold on just a minute. You think I need to compare scores to prove that Bora is a better coach than Wendell? :Laff: :Laff: :Laff: :Laff: :Laff:

Comment

<DIV>I guess that is what I have been trying to prove all along.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>sigh</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (3/26/2007)

So, gwaan feel good about some proof that Bora is better than Wendell or whatever it is unnu waan feel good about.
                Mosiah, have you been drinking?
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

My understanding is you are looking for improvement under Bora and more specifically an improvement from the Lunar Cup to the Swiss Game..

Make sure in your assesment you take into account the difference in level of opponent.

I could be wrong but it appears you are also looking for these signs of improvement to validate Bora..

This would be where we differ.. improvement would validate he is working with the right material..

Not sure how Wendell comes into a discussion about Bora, I cannot imagine anyone seriously trying to compare the two.

Comment

[quote]Mosiah (3/26/2007)
                    Bricktop (3/26/2007)
                    So, gwaan feel good about some proof that Bora is better than Wendell or whatever it is unnu waan feel good about.
                    Mosiah, what has been Wendell Downswell's biggest achievement coaching internationally. What is the biggest club team Wendell ever coached? I know you are not saying that Wendell is better at coaching that Bora is....but I bet you any money that had it been Wendell in charge of the "Lunar boyz" we would have ended up losing all 2 games...HEAVILY.

CB and Wendell got their chances..they are yet to do anything significant for our football. simoes camehere and within 4 years, we had three teams playing at various world cup finals. go figure. it took CB about 15 years to win a Caribbean Cup title.
                    President of the FACCAC - Fans Againts Clueless Crenston and Cronies (cronies include Mosiah and Sicko)

Comment

Working...
                    X