Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely post, great insights

By: Shatta Cleve

<SPAN id=body4>The thing (broadcast of the Red Stripe matches) has potential, more reggae less rap, now sponsors will have to pump money in the game as mi see western union thing loud and clear but mi no see Lee Chin bank money transfer.

Now memba say our music is global so dem need fi feature more rasta music and more shots of the music celebs in the stands. More music during injury down time and more shots of the people dancing in the stands.

I will turn in mi myspace.com resume to the people dem a yard and send them a proposal when the time is right.

This thing can be sent through the roof and its wont even cost that much.

What happened to our youth players? BTW how come the JTB can spend 20 million US pon commercials and can't have a billboard around the stadium? No watch nothing dem things deh will be handled shortly.

IF guy ever dare have a problem with my common sense proposal if unnu think mi condescending before(which i am not by the way its just that I can't understand how dem can't see it) then dem nah go stop hear it.

Where are our music artists and brand jamaica companies now? What excuses do they have for not plowing money into football now?

Where are the young players? No wonder we have no young players coming through to the National team?

We need better fields

thats it for now</SPAN>
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

RE: Lovely post, great insights

Farmah (3/26/2007)By: Shatta Cleve

<SPAN id=body4>The thing (broadcast of the Red Stripe matches) has potential, more reggae less rap, now sponsors will have to pump money in the game as mi see western union thing loud and clear but mi no see Lee Chin bank money transfer.

Now memba say our music is global so dem need fi feature more rasta music and more shots of the music celebs in the stands. More music during injury down time and more shots of the people dancing in the stands.

I will turn in mi myspace.com resume to the people dem a yard and send them a proposal when the time is right.

This thing can be sent through the roof and its wont even cost that much.

What happened to our youth players? BTW how come the JTB can spend 20 million US pon commercials and can't have a billboard around the stadium? No watch nothing dem things deh will be handled shortly.

IF guy ever dare have a problem with my common sense proposal if unnu think mi condescending before(which i am not by the way its just that I can't understand how dem can't see it) then dem nah go stop hear it.

Where are our music artists and brand jamaica companies now? What excuses do they have for not plowing money into football now?

Where are the young players? No wonder we have no young players coming through to the National team?

We need better fields

thats it for now</SPAN>

Excellent quote!

Shows some areas where improvement of product being presented can go.

Yes, Shatta! (Clap)(Clap)(Clap)
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
    X