X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORAL TRACEY[on hue,TAPPA,Howard McIntosh ETC..]

---> http://www.televisionjamaica.com/Pro...x/Videos/21577

LOL...

Well mi kall pon Stoni an Karl to apologize to di forum NOW!!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

about that pass to richards??!!! that was the best hue could do in those circumstances? if it is, he is woeful!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

So a Howard McIntosh did exist. Oh well.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What a pass? Again ...WHAT A PASS?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No apology necessary. I think sometimes we all just divide into camps so we can do that most fundamental of human endeavors, argue and cuss.

Listen nobody has ever doubted Hue's ability on the attacking side of the ball, the truth is he has shown a capability to be better than most in flashes, if he was more consistent and was better on the defensive side, he would be great. Problem as I said before is the offensive side of the ball where an attacking mid is going to make a pass that is a threat on the goal is probably at best 5 times per game, what else the attacking mid do the rest of the time is critical, that five times probably works out to 2 minutes of the entire game, the rest of the time is defense and closing space, we cannot afford a player who is not motivated to tackle, close down space and press hard to limit the counter and shut down space for attack from the opposing team, that is just a fact. With a player like Hue we give up not just 10% of defensive capability (1 of 10 players on the field) we give up 25% (1of 4 in 4-4-2) to 33% (1 of 3 in 4-3-3) defensive capability in the critical middle of the field and if we were a medieval fort it would be like leaving the drawbridge down, depending on formation we make it worse or somewhat better so if we play 4-4-2 then we reduce that risk, if we play 4-3-3 then we open that risk. Against better teams we cannot afford such holes.

This is not about hue, this is about finding the guy that is hue on the attack and with more speed possibility and also is more like an Austin or Morrison defensively in the mids.

What is so hard to understand about that it is not about hue or making the hex it is about building the best product to represent Ja and get to brazil.

I roundly applaud Mr Hue for his contributions to my delight and relief a few days ago i also lift my hat to mr dempsey and mr klinsman as well and if I saw hue i would shake him hand and say good job, but I also know and understand what is needed to survive the next round and maybe we can build the side so we can maximize his contributions and minimize his liability but that means he has to step up to the plate on a consistent basis and come to do battle everyday, a lesson I am not sure he fully gets as yet either, in a way Austin, Morrison, Taylor, Cummings, peel head, Richards understand that this is warrior business, sleep with you boots on and come ready for the fight, they have learnt this lesson well, they have fought on the dusty stone filled, uneven fields at every age level in Jamaica and excelled, they have also been identified, picked and paid to battle the best players of other lands on foreign fields in isolation sometimes they are the only black faces they see in the mirror, culturally isolated in a new environment and you know what they face that down and have excelled for their teams and brought results and food to the table of their teams as at the end of the day that is what ball is about, money. That is what I say is the true warrior they excel at home and abroad and this is what I want to see dominate the side, local players who excel abroad and if they have the desire to play for Ja they get that opportunity.
            Last edited by Stonigut; October 18, 2012, 09:05 AM.

Comment

"This is not about hue, this is about finding the guy that is hue on the attack and with more speed possibility and also is more like an Austin or Morrison defensively in the mids."

Hardly likely you will ever find that. but you can ask Austin and another defensive mid to cover. It is about Strenght and weekness. I play defense most of my life and it is a pleasure to cover attacking mid who can role the ball. You give 110 percent for them to take the pressure off the defense by attacking and holding up the ball.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yeah sass but we never play at the level these guys playing at, we stepping into another level, mex, us cr, panama, Honda not one easy game there and you know what I bet everybody looking at Jamaica as that sweet piece of food in the plate that you salivating for when you know everything else bitter. We are going to have to play like we possessed to get through this.

Comment

that maybe true but even in today's game, Gareth Bale maybe the only real offensive player I see who can defend real well.

As Don1 said it is a dream, as long as Hue gives his 100 percent it is ok. We just have to learn to play around him when he is on the field. It is about srenght and weakness. When he is on the field Rudi may have to stay back a little and the other defensive mid to cover. What Hue does well is what the rest of midfielder don't do very well, make that accurate 20 yard pass and change the game. The level maybe different but even at that level there is strenght and weakness.

I can understand a youth coach you want to get rid of weaknesses but you will realise that even if you train two player in the same environment, will be weaker at somethings. I don't want Hue to do anymore defensive work than pushing a foot to chance direction or hold up a play so others can track back.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                    I roundly applaud Mr Hue for his contributions to my delight and relief a few days ago i also lift my hat to mr dempsey and mr klinsman as well and if I saw hue i would shake him hand and say good job, but I also know and understand what is needed to survive the next round and maybe we can build the side so we can maximize his contributions and minimize his liability but that means he has to step up to the plate on a consistent basis and come to do battle everyday, a lesson I am not sure he fully gets as yet either, in a way Austin, Morrison, Taylor, Cummings, peel head, Richards understand that this is warrior business, sleep with you boots on and come ready for the fight, they have learnt this lesson well, they have fought on the dusty stone filled, uneven fields at every age level in Jamaica and excelled, they have also been identified, picked and paid to battle the best players of other lands on foreign fields in isolation sometimes they are the only black faces they see in the mirror, culturally isolated in a new environment and you know what they face that down and have excelled for their teams and brought results and food to the table of their teams as at the end of the day that is what ball is about, money. That is what I say is the true warrior they excel at home and abroad and this is what I want to see dominate the side, local players who excel abroad and if they have the desire to play for Ja they get that opportunity.
                    That is some sentence, Stoni! A rambling, searching sentence that tries to disqualify Maestro on yet another level.

So, because Maestro does not have to battle snow and sleet, he doesn't have to deal with banana peels thrown at him from the stands, then he doesn't understand the need to fight for something?!?

Come on now, Stoni, yuh getting desperate and ridiculous!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

All unnu have to do is take a look a the matches again and see if Maestro covered and tackled. If unnu want him to do that as much as Austin or Taylor then all a unnu can go to hell! It will never happen and should never happen!!!

I dare say Maestro tackled and covered more than some players whose only purpose in life is to do that, yet they failed miserably!

This not directed at you, Sass!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

i think typically analysis om those who dont understand balance in the team... If they are going to use Hue regular and be successful I dont see a 4-4-2.. more a 4-2-3-1 with 2 holding and hue free in behind the striker.. now who that striker is I dont know as you need some one who can hold the ball up and play back to goal to allow the mids to join... thats why tactically Hue is a problem to include.. it is not that people dont like him.. its how you balance the team as he dont play without the ball...

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
                          This is not about hue, this is about finding the guy that is hue on the attack and with more speed possibility and also is more like an Austin or Morrison defensively in the mids.

What is so hard to understand about that it is not about hue or making the hex it is about building the best product to represent Ja and get to brazil.
                          You continue to occupy FantasyLand. Most of us like to deal with reality. We have no such player as you describe available. Consequently we must use the best available....i.e. Hue when the situation demands a player with his skills

Surely that's not too difficult...it's just logic

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            That is some sentence, Stoni! A rambling, searching sentence that tries to disqualify Maestro on yet another level.

So, because Maestro does not have to battle snow and sleet, he doesn't have to deal with banana peels thrown at him from the stands, then he doesn't understand the need to fight for something?!?

Come on now, Stoni, yuh getting desperate and ridiculous!
                            I suspect we may have to ask Historian to intervene...Lecture time

Comment

yuhzimi

Comment

Working...
                              X