No announcement yet.

What we need to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

depleted?? HOw so? Two injured players and they are depleted.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Our weak team have shown the ability to beat Costa Rica, Honduras, USA, Panama, Mexico and USA in the office under Tappa so the weak team does have a good chance to get that 4th place playoff spot.

Comment

....better not wish for the 4th spot.

All CONMEBOL teams look extremely hungry...even the stragglers
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

irrelevant
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

King Karl, you and others must learn to throw sentiments through the window when dealing with the Jamaican squad.

Yes, to make headway against Panama, Mexico, USA, Honduras...the squad need much beefing up!!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              King Karl, you and others must learn to throw sentiments through the window when dealing with the Jamaican squad.

Yes, to make headway against Panama, Mexico, USA, Honduras...the squad need much beefing up!!
              The squad needs beefing up, but not to the extent you are implying. Jamaica can forge a team, from players that already played for Jamaica, capable of making it to Brasil. Member a me tell you so.

Comment

Cannot understand why you want to look at a player having his first season in college and not mention Ryan Thompson, the Jamaican keeper who has played Champions League ball for Shamrock Rovers. Sass, it is a big jump from schoolas ball to the Word Cup Qualifiers where we are in a group where teams are loaded with full fledged pros. Also, not because a player is dooing well in college means he can just step up over night to international competition. Let's not get carried away.

I am just saying. . .
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

We have to hope for the best but prepare for the worst. We should be preparing to be in the top three, which as it appears at this juncture would be a stretch, so we have to start getting practice matches against some SA teams, because the road to Brazil might require a stop in one of those countries.

Comment

Just saying...the radical beefing up you suggest is not one I think necessary. Agree with you that changes are necessary...but not that radical.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X