RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lazie, a notice dem a TRY gang-up pan yuh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazie, a notice dem a TRY gang-up pan yuh...

.....Set of ungrateful 'rascals' them.

You did a remarkable job of calling them out and holding your own!!

Can you imagine the kinds of post from those same pundits if the US did not do Jamaica this massive favor?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    .....Set of ungrateful 'rascals' them.

You did a remarkable job of calling them out and holding your own!!

Can you imagine the kinds of post from those same pundits if the US did not do Jamaica this massive favor?
    Back broad HL! The fact that Jamaica reach the hex people can beat dem chest now but tell dem not to burn dem bridge ... not yet anyway.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

wi defen' wi interest suh wha? next time around the shoe might be on the other foot or we might have to be cheering against the US if it is our interest.

in football, wi nuh have allies, ongle interests!!!
      Last edited by Gamma; October 17, 2012, 05:28 PM.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yuh notice the poor turnout at the Stadium to support the BoyZ in such an important game?

Sad:

If most of the forum pundits lived in jamaica, I don't think they would have attended either....

Anyway I will be rounding up the 'ungrateful ones'--by calling them out (by name) to sing the US National Anthem...very shortly!!!

HL

Comment

HL,

Come now... if America did JA a favour it was PURELY incidental... America have dem owna cross fi bear... I DOUBT highly JA was on their mind... but if JA was it probably went something like this... "If JA beat Antigua &B bad and we get a buss ass from Guat we out, suh we bettah mek sure!" ...

But, if it makes you guys happy.. "Tanks America.. see you in the hex"
          Peter R

Comment

Well PR you were not on my choir list to sing trhe US anthem.

But you have long established that you are a 'stand-up guy' (whatever that means)

HL

Comment

Did you just call me a "comedian"?
              Peter R

Comment

That one was priceless PR.

You are a good sport!!

HL

Comment

Working...
                X