JA and US games were more SYMBIOSIS than

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JA and US games were more SYMBIOSIS than

dependency........There was no doubt that our victory and margin of victory helped Jamaica, but you had to step up and deliver, so all you did was take advantage of the situation presented.

FACT: We wanted to limit the number of trips to Central America for the Hex, so we wanted both Jamaica and Canada to advance.

FACT: Jamaica stepped up, took advantage of the situation and earned their spot in the Hex.

*I also feel that the less trips the 'Boyz had to make to Central America would be benefical to them - playing in Canada vs playing in Honduras.

Jamaica has a better chance against Honduras than Canada. There is something about Honduras, that even with a superior team than Jamaica, on paper, they just have a hard time beating us. I think it has to do with styles. This time around it might be different if we are not careful, becausev Honduras served notice with their impressive Olympic performance.

Comment

USAF your point about playing in Central America is an excellent one!!

Last night I was saying that FIFA MUST do something about football in those Central American countries.

Ever notice the penitentiary type fence surrounding their football fields? How they herd the visiting teams in the holding tunnel for long periods before allowing them on the field? Not to mention tossing urine at players and visiting fans?

FIFA must do something about these primative customs.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

kinda like us and Panama ..... in recent times panama have wi ticket!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Honduras in these preliminaries has loss some steam.

What Canada experienced was what i have described above. Few teams can withstand the torture chamber on those parts.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Went down to El Salvador, for that deciding game vs the 'Boyz during the WC '98 campaign, with my brother-in-law, and it was literally war on the field and in the stands. I have also heard about similar physical confrontations in Honduras and Guatamala.

Comment

Primitive indeed.

Comment

Been to Guatemala and it wasn't that bad when I was there.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X