Houston We Have a Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
    How could anyone with football sense argue that Hue was not Man of the Match !!!??

I cannot say more about this but what I experienced last night after the game is very disturbing.. however it explains the mystery of the selections I have been seeing for these games..

Lets just say the future of our football is being guided by conflicted but powerful people in an irresponsible manner... we cannot play with the psyche of the people in the name of self-interest !
    I'm saying Hue wasn't the MOM! That accolade would go to the USA. Next in line would be a toss up between Hue and Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      i don't know why, that's why i said i'll try and find out.

it's not water under the bridge because i am sure Maestro will not be in the Hex team. Unless of course we find ourselves in problems and need someone to rescue us again!
      this very thought has been on my mind all day. we have seen this crazy behaviour before by whomever selects the squad. Is the squad selection down to Tappa alone? or does the JFF technical committee plays a role ?
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

i dunno!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The USA did not play in the Match..

Try again..

Comment

fair enough... richards should get the man of the match award... he scored the goals... however, the player with the biggest influence on the game was hue...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
              fair enough... richards should get the man of the match award... he scored the goals... however, the player with the biggest influence on the game was hue...
              the player with the biggest influence on the Game is the man of the match. SMH these people, well a u same one say Johnson played well so me no surprised by ur dunceness still.

Comment

and Karl, bway bossy, a don't think u face have enough room fi no more pie a swear

Comment

that's the simplistic yankee way of looking at it.

this is world football, Baddaz. do betta dan dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X