Houston We Have a Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston We Have a Problem

How could anyone with football sense argue that Hue was not Man of the Match !!!??

I cannot say more about this but what I experienced last night after the game is very disturbing.. however it explains the mystery of the selections I have been seeing for these games..

Lets just say the future of our football is being guided by conflicted but powerful people in an irresponsible manner... we cannot play with the psyche of the people in the name of self-interest !

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
    How could anyone with football sense argue that Hue was not Man of the Match !!!??
    Who said that? Name him/her!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

HM.. and another 'top man'..

I was shocked.. but I can see clearly now..

Comment

HM?!? A who dat?

How yuh a gwaan like yuh fraid so star? Fi a shower man, yuh gwaan too jumpy more time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

gi mi yuh email

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
            HM.. and another 'top man'..

I was shocked.. but I can see clearly now..
            Howard McIntosh oh please he is a cricket fan. Yuh can excuse him.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Really? Isn't he the chairman of the JFF's Technical Committee?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

what the technical committee does? A hope Stoni not on it. LOL
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Really? Isn't he the chairman of the JFF's Technical Committee?!?
                  LOL!!! Wait ... smady name suh?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

anyone with functional eyes could see that jermaine hue was the man of the math... he has been the difference in the team since he came back... he was the best player in the guatamala game...

rudolph austin comes close but the edge goes to hue...
                    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

how no mention of Dane? Scored two. The one that Hue passed and he beat the keeper and defender was a thinking man shot.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hue was the engine Dane just started the car. Anybody that know Jermaine just express to him how much we appreciate what he has done for our team.

Comment

i will pass on the appreciations.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            i will pass on the appreciations.
                            Mosiah why have the coaching team just realized that Hue is an asset to our national programme, is it because he has improved massively over the past few weeks? Thanks in advance

Comment

Mo has been a big supporter of Hue & the Harbour View team for many years and knew his quality.
                              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X