Watch di ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch di ride

Can't say mi never did a warn unnu. Dane, Hue, and Demar Phillips have to set up the attack. Them nan deh change game. You can't have man a dribble and a tackle fi the ball same time and pass the ball behind them everytime them get a chance and say them a midfielder.

You need man who one or two man who can turn a ball, beat a player and can make a pass 20 yards or more and from one side of the field to another. Yes we need some man fi buss up tackle and cover fi a man or two when them go forward.

We need some improvement in some area but we will have reinforcement coming in. Who say we didn't deserve to go to the next round?

Mi tell unnu fi jump pon di waggon long time but unnu never want listen

PAAAAAAAPPPP PPPPPAAAAAAAP. Last call
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

stop still a juss kotch...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Bottom line is we have the talent in the diaspora to be one of the top 3, question is will we use our resources?

Comment

Ah long time dem ah condemn di ting mi call nuh name still. Mi ah tell yuh seh mi ago shub off some ah dem offah di truck, easy. Creative midfieldah nuh deh pan fiel fi buss tackle ah creation dem di deh fan. Some ah wi haffi learn di ting, push ah foot diffran dan tackle

Comment

Players are on the field to - get to the ball first...to win tackles...to make passes...not lose the ball...to close down space...to create scoring opportunities and to score goals. Each player will/should be very good in many areas which will compensate for weaknesses in another area - deliberately used singular as I do not wish anyone reading to get carried away into thinking being poor in too many areas is acceptable...It never is!!! -will ever be acceptable if being part of good team is the aim).

Having said the above some teams...lousy teams will have a player or players deficient in many areas. There is just not enough good players in that nation or team community that makes leaving that player or those lousy players off the squad as the aim is to put X1 on the field.

The question on/about our REGGAEBOYZ we answer when we accept lousy players on our REGGAEBOYZ is - We are at best a lousy TEAM.

All I am saying is, I do not for a moment believe we cannot make not just good TEAM...but very, very good TEAM!!!
          Last edited by Karl; October 24, 2012, 06:19 PM.
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
            Bottom line is we have the talent in the diaspora to be one of the top 3, question is will we use our resources?
            And who might those resources be?
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X