RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope Stoni see how creative mid create?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    yes but at this stage Cummings is a good bench player, not a starter. As you say his timing on his run needs to be checked. Cummings is a little off his game, hopefully it will come by the next round.
    So Johnson must start ahead of Cummings? If Cummings is a bench player Johnson must be a in the stands player

Comment

Who?
      Austin? Yes man, im good bad!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Darn, I must have a flu or something as I find myself agreeing with X and Tilla...just kidding you guys usually have very solid points..even when I disagree with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Who?
          Austin? Yes man, im good bad!
          It is a foregone conclusion that you do not know ball.
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

One day you will listen to mi and stop embarrass yuhself. Kavin Bryan would have been perfect with Jermaine Hue. He would have done much more than Ryan Johnson and Luton Shelton combined!

But yuh aise haad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
              Listen, I have a fundamentally different philosophy of football that some people, I want to build a side that can dominate the region and play a brand of ball that is hard cre on defense all the way through mids and also fast and skilled enough to strike quickly on the counter and dominate ball possession at same time, a tough combination. The truth is a player that doesn't like running, tackling cannot make that side, argument done, nothing don't change for me there, it is our lack of commitment to paying the veterans and best side that has left us in this situation that we have just barely escaped, we will not make the hex by allowing a goal to be scored in every game.
              Stoni, we all want such a team but you are not going to get that team overnight. So, because Maestro "doesn't like running, tackling" yuh going to not choose him and not advance to the Hex?!?!? You pick the best players in front of you until you get the ideal players you've described.

Do you think I am happy that Maestro's defence is not stronger?!?! Hell, I wish even his offense was stronger too! But until you have that perfect player, use what you have, especially when he can get you to the next level, essentially buying time for you.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A player that can create chances and score goals without tackling alot is much better than a player who runs and tackles but offers s##t else.

Comment

Seems very obvious to most of us. I guess Stoni would love our schoolboy matches. There you will see 20 boys sprinting, tackling, rushing, all of them fast, furious and foolish, their adolescent testosterone and adrenaline making a mockery of the beautiful game.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X