RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope Stoni see how creative mid create?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Stoni see how creative mid create?

Put the ball right on the plate for Richards to tap in.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

That was created by Hue BTW.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Stoni run gone guh hide , ask him how Austin & Hue start together ?

Claffy..man muss run hard...lol
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Happy fI that still, congrats to the man them. Have to step up to another level as that almost was disaster.

Comment

so yuh say we need better wingbacks and midfielders ? but our forward line is fine ?

Our downfall was almost the forward line.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

2 goals from richards in open play , better than Ryan Johnson & Shelton combined, but yuh a bawl bout midfield and wingbacks ?

Comment

Yuh see ow Cummings play wid intelligence, love di bredda , game open up.

If we continue with Shelton , wi doomed Ryan lick im ead , something naah fiyah , imma affi sidung and get im fiyah.

Comment

Is me was calling for Richards and Cummings long time and we were putting in Kavin Bryan and other babies from the crib in critical games, well we barely mek it by the skin of our teeth! Again, it was the goals we gave up in every game that was the biggest issue, most of them not even good goals.

We need veterans, players who have sacrificed and how that them know what them doing by results in big leagues and big games.

Comment

What part Hue played in that skin of teeth ? in other words ow much assist yuh gi im credit fah?

Comment

mattocks is still available ...... we have too many wingers and not enough forwards

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes. Cummings was a factor once he came on.

Comment

One little issue with Cummings. He needs to be aware of the defensive set up and time his runs better than he does. He tends to get caught offside too often. I saw this in the Guatemala match and he was at it again. Otherwise, I too like him as a player.

Comment

Listen, I have a fundamentally different philosophy of football that some people, I want to build a side that can dominate the region and play a brand of ball that is hard cre on defense all the way through mids and also fast and skilled enough to strike quickly on the counter and dominate ball possession at same time, a tough combination. The truth is a player that doesn't like running, tackling cannot make that side, argument done, nothing don't change for me there, it is our lack of commitment to paying the veterans and best side that has left us in this situation that we have just barely escaped, we will not make the hex by allowing a goal to be scored in every game.

Comment

yes but at this stage Cummings is a good bench player, not a starter. As you say his timing on his run needs to be checked. Cummings is a little off his game, hopefully it will come by the next round.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He is not 'in form' - yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X