I hope Stoni see how Hue set up that goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Stoni see how Hue set up that goal

Played it off nicely for Phillips to finish.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
    Played it off nicely for Phillips to finish.
    Jermaine Hue keep embarrassing Tappa and his coaching staff....plus the others that doubted his talent.

Comment

It is really funny hearing Stoni and Karl still trying to make a case against the man.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

The debate is over, as matter of fact the moderators should delete any thread questioning whether the maestro should be in any reggaeboyz squad from here onwards.

If a debate unu waah see go watch cnn lata, awgiment dun.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          It is really funny hearing Stoni and Karl still trying to make a case against the man.
          The injustice done to this player is the stuff of Jamaican legend now.

Comment

Maestro deserve to start every frickin time

Comment

It's not the first time, Tappa must be fired regardless of the result of this game!
              Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I notice the absence of Stoni and Karl from this thread. T

But don't worry. They are busy coming up with some garbage to discredit the man further. Allow me to help them -

1. It was only Antigua
                2. Antigua was already out and not playing for anything

Feel free to add to this list and help out our good friends!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X