Day of Reckoning is upon us....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day of Reckoning is upon us....

....and tbh we should really be looking towards building a better more cohesive unit for 2018 qualifiers. Anytime you take your fate out of your hands and place it in another team... all you can expect is disappointment and failure. Time to rebuild, because even if this team advances from this group, scoring 5 goals wont get it done in the final round. Competition is much much stronger and I will even say it...some of the other teams are far more talented than we are!

Its a pipe dream to think this team is going to Brazil.

if it is a pipe dream of going to brasil then the day of reckoning is already behind us!

i am keeping hope alive to the very last minute. we needed to beat mexico at home to advance in 97 and we did. them time we were not scoring more than 1 goal per game. pepe in the 89th minute.

we are capable ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Midfield affi fiyah, we can do it , we are better than where we are ,lessons have been learnt I hope.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

execution and more specifically finishing!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          if it is a pipe dream of going to brasil then the day of reckoning is already behind us!

i am keeping hope alive to the very last minute. we needed to beat mexico at home to advance in 97 and we did. them time we were not scoring more than 1 goal per game. pepe in the 89th minute.

we are capable ....
          ...butr Gamma, then out fate was in our hands. This time around we have to hope either the USA or Guatemala get 3 points for us to have a chance.

I heard on Fox Sports NEws the Americans saying that they are going for the win. I hope everybody wearing red, white and blue today.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Jamaica nuh deserve fi advance, yuh waan feel anguish now, or when we flop in the Hex with Tappa still at the control & Marlon King persona non grata?
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

it was. it no longer is, but "man nuh dead nuh call him duppy!"

Comment

delayed anguish for me please because there will be time to upgrade and improve

Comment

Yeah, mi know wha yuh mean still.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                    ....and tbh we should really be looking towards building a better more cohesive unit for 2018 qualifiers. Anytime you take your fate out of your hands and place it in another team... all you can expect is disappointment and failure. Time to rebuild, because even if this team advances from this group, scoring 5 goals wont get it done in the final round. Competition is much much stronger and I will even say it...some of the other teams are far more talented than we are!

Its a pipe dream to think this team is going to Brazil.
                    YEOW !!! FORWARD REGGAEBOYZ !!

sometimes in life all we have is "dream"....HOPE springs eternal !!!
                    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Look on the positive side..

Reggaeboyz haffi guh all out in attack..

Now we have an excuse to give Antigua 6-0...

Comment

we are capable ....
                        then di defense was outstanding..have not checked but I think we never gave up more than 1 goal in any qualifying match at this stage. Right?

Anyway my memory 'says' we were strong on defense - and right across the field (...and yes, I included "Tappa"!).
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

we are capable ....

That was then, this is now. Advancing to tha "Hex" only prolongs the inevitable. We should be looking ahead to 2018.

Comment

I'll take the anguish in the Hex.
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

you ever hear bout "dead and wake"?

watch di ride.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X