No announcement yet.

Day of Reckoning is upon us....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you think if we win by 6 tonight and US beat Guatamala we still nuh deserve fi go through?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Agree. Jamaica does not play good enough to deserve advancing. This doesn't mean that a better team cannot be selected. If we do advance, I hope that better players will be selected.

Comment

No we still don't deserve to advance, given the quality we have displayed over the last 2 years, including Gold Cup.

Comment

the quality we displayed over the last 2 years is more than enough to get us to the second round. We lost one game in the Gold Cup to the second best ranked team in the region. Nothing to be ashmed about.

Check our record over the last two years and you will see it is not as bad as you make it. You may remember some of the worst moment but it hasn't been that bad.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X