TV schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Za View Post
    Personally I don't care whether the US or Guatemala wins, as long as one of them win and Jamaica beat A&B by at least 3 love. Then again if Jamaica should advance to the Hex, they would probably have an easier time with Guate than US hmmm what are the words to Guatemala Anthem again?
    And that's the FACT that both the US and Guatemela know. That a loss by either of them could mean their elimination! They know Jamaica at home will play their a$$es off to get three goals.

A&B on the other hand will not be fielding a full strength squad.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      LOL!!!! I wonder how many haters gonna be singing Star Spangled Banner tomorrow night?

Gwan practice.
      [INDENT]O say can you see by the dawn's early light...
      Darn! I always thought it was, "Jose can you see..."!

Oh well!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Darn! I always thought it was, "Jose can you see..."!

Oh well!
        LOL !! see mek sure you dont miss the rehearsal tomorrow am !!

Jose !!!....lol!!
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Like you I expect USA to win!
          It's in both team's (USA and Guat.) best interest to play for the draw. Why in the world would they go against their best interest. What is likely to happen is both teams will probably look at what the other is doing and then settle into a draw. If there is no score at the half chances are the draw is set.

Comment

jamaica has beaten both in this round and has a winning record against guatemala so both would rather see the back of jamaica. perhaps IF they were playing in guatemala it could be a more open game

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
              It's in both team's (USA and Guat.) best interest to play for the draw. Why in the world would they go against their best interest. What is likely to happen is both teams will probably look at what the other is doing and then settle into a draw. If there is no score at the half chances are the draw is set.
              And in that same breath...if a clear opportunity (like a fast break ) exists for either team to score--they will shoot past the goal.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                And in that same breath...if a clear opportunity (like a fast break ) exists for either team to score--they will shoot past the goal.
                HL, I really hope I'm wrong and the US comes out gunning like Honduras is now doing.

Whatever happens I expect to see a significant change in the coaching staff and team selection.

Comment

Originally posted by Za View Post
                  Personally I don't care whether the US or Guatemala wins, as long as one of them win and Jamaica beat A&B by at least 3 love. Then again if Jamaica should advance to the Hex, they would probably have an easier time with Guate than US hmmm what are the words to Guatemala Anthem again?
                  LOL
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I kinda suspect that thought pattern. It's a way of expecting the worst--but wanting Jamaica to advance.

The football gods can write some crazy script.

"Keep hope alive 'Dread!!!"

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X